Name That Spa

Dr. Spa

May I be the first to give a draft for the Ad to sell this gem. There is so much about buying used spas that I feel this may be fitting.

Ad: My heart is broken as I have to list My baby. This spa has given Us years of pleasure. You know you always wanted a spa and now you have the chance to own one for thousands less than the major brands! This spa was custom built in a Paul Newman Eye blue shell, which makes the water simply shine like crystal. The chrome bead seperates the shell from the quality cedar cabinet, that with a simple wash and stain will look as good as new. We had a spa guru look at the spa which is why the panel is off and he told us he had not seen a spa of this quality still around for years.. Why worry about digital panels when this spa has the reliable air control relays and only one air control for the spa to put your mind at ease.

110 service is all you need as we believe in plug and play. Our pill capsule filter system works great and the two small slits in the entry port of the filtration has been designed to keep all the large particles out. All three jets are still in this tub and if you position your body just right this can almost feel like you are in your own custom bathtub.

We still have the cover and even after all these years of use it is just like new. We dont use the cover much as the cattle in the yard have taken to having a drink in this thing now and then.

If you try to replace this unit today it would cost you 9K to get it from a dealer. Come on over, you can see this filled and watch the family and the farm animals enjoy this true Gem. We hate to see her go, but as you see this is a great unit with all the features like the major brands. It has a heater, a drain, a cabinet, PVC modern plumbing, and electrical hook up.

Why spend 9K from your local dealer, 3995 and we can talk about delivery if nessessary. God bless you and help us find Paul baby blue a new Home..

All that spa needs is a Baby Ruth thrown in. :lol:

Oh buy the way, this is the same design that many sports fans have spent time in healing there bodys after major games. If you want to be a big slugger you could never possibly get there without the equipment to repair those tired joints after a game. I know there were famous people in this tub, which is why it is my Babe..

How is that..