Everyone Take A Deep Breath And Relax......

East TX Spa

Well. I'm not a salesman, just a hot tub enthusiast that enjoys hot tubs and trying at times to give some balance to new folks that may come along and feel the only folks providing advice are sales people.

I try to share my viewpoints and experiences from an owners standpoint so that the comunity isn't all sales folks circleing around a newbie looking for info. Althought I will say info from most of the folks on this site is pretty good, with the exception of James Arjuna. The man is a fraud.

I've tired to speak and have discussions with that person, but it's useless. I have absolutely no problem telling him off or pointing out his lies or flaws in his thinking, statements, or what he calls "engineering".

Anyhow, I think the more that person posts the more damage he does only to himself.

But back on topic, folks coming here can quickly see who's on the up and up and who's out to lunch....

Oh, and one more thing...Shiner Bock is not the best beer in the world. Everyone knows it's Berkshire Brewing Companys Pale Ale. :^)

That's why you are what you are! :D

Well put Term, lets hope we can get more people to "get it". I have been offended by the recent rantings on this site, but I'm going to stick around because of those people that do "get it" Welcome to the " Do not feed the child that whines" program.

Anybody who supports Hot Spring spas is really ignorant of anything dealing with science, engineering and basically reality. That sort of deception needs to go away, and way far away from my industry.

The Hot Spring thing is called "smoke and mirrors" by most other spa companies. Hot Spring spas are a joke to most other spa companies, but they are affraid to say it in public. I get to hear it in private when they call me and thank me for my efforts to clean up the spa industry.

Heh. Good.

Nautilus.

I can't WAIT!!!

Great choice you will enjoy it. Have you chossen a water maintenence system yet? Have you had your source water tested so you know what stuff to buy to start? Sorry it will be relaxing once you get past this bubble.

Great choice you will enjoy it. Have you chossen a water maintenence system yet? Have you had your source water tested so you know what stuff to buy to start? Sorry it will be relaxing once you get past this bubble.

Nope, but I'll be happy to listen to recommendations Roger!

Have you had your source water tested so you know what stuff to buy to start?

hmmm. nope on that too...very HARD So. Cal H2o. Will the spa store test it for me?

Nope, but I'll be happy to listen to recommendations Roger!

hmmm. nope on that too...very HARD So. Cal H2o. Will the spa store test it for me?

Yes they will. Bring them a sample now and get there recomendation of sanitation treatment also. Then come back to us and let us know. Or get your own test kit and test your source water yourself and let us know what your results are and we can help you with that.

Theres 2 main things with water, BALANCE and SANITATION You always need to sanitize to keep your water clean and bacteria free. You need to balance at a fresh fill, this may take a while but it is important to not over manage your water. Once you have it dialed in it becomes easy. Once you have done it a few times it becomes even easier. Sometimes there is some adjusting between fills but it will become second nature after a few water changes.

You bought the tub to relax so it is important to not let your waters needs stress you. Take your balance adjustments slowly, it could take you 2 weeks to get it perfect. In other words test it and make an adjustment then walk away for a day or 2 then test again. Once you have done it a few times after a fresh fill you will know exactly what to add and then you will be done. Or like I used to say, make an adjustment and take a soak cause it's so stressfull...LOL then make another adjustment and take another soak....LOL

There are several choises for a sanatation routine and you need to decide what is best for you. Do a search and read some of the old posts.