Hot Spring Landmark Spa

jennG

We are thinking about buying a used 2002 Hot Springs Landmark Spa. They paid $14,000+ and want $7500 Firm. We saw the tub, it is sheltered, spotless, quiet and running beautifully. There is 8 mos. left on the warranty. It has a hydraulic cover lifter. Is this a good tub to buy?? Three pumps, continuous filter, etc. Seems a lot for an older tub, but it is in our price range. Is it good enough quality that four years is nothing? Thanks for any help.

We are thinking about buying a used 2002 Hot Springs Landmark Spa. They paid $14,000+ and want $7500 Firm. We saw the tub, it is sheltered, spotless, quiet and running beautifully. There is 8 mos. left on the warranty. It has a hydraulic cover lifter. Is this a good tub to buy?? Three pumps, continuous filter, etc. Seems a lot for an older tub, but it is in our price range. Is it good enough quality that four years is nothing? Thanks for any help.

That spa is among the models that lost their UL listing back in 2003.

I would contact UL and ask them if the spa conforms to the UL standards.

http://www.spashopperguide.com/hotspringUL.html

The landmark is a good spa, but there is no way they paid 14k for an 02 model, maybe 7-8k. Offer them 3k -4k and you'll have a good deal.

The landmark is a good spa, but there is no way they paid 14k for an 02 model, maybe 7-8k. Offer them 3k -4k and you'll have a good deal.

And BTW - the spa did NOT lose it's UL listing.

That spa is among the models that lost their UL listing back in 2003.

I would contact UL and ask them if the spa conforms to the UL standards.

http://www.spashopperguide.com/hotspringUL.html

Hijacked once again and of course the link is all written by the Hijacker

Thank god we're not on a plane :ph34r:

AS the rest stated the lower figure is more reasonable

They were talking US dollars. One thing to keep in mind is the warranty will not transfer to you so you would be paying 7-8K for a used spa without a warranty. Hot Springs is a very good line but I wouldn't pay that much for a used spa. I would try to get them lower.

Thanks all, we passed on this. Went with a new Caldera Niagara. Guy is still calling me.