I Don't Know If This Topic Is Too Risque'...

roromissd

So, do you prefer to wear a suit or go in the buff?

I've read a few funny quotes and poems about this topic and thought it would be fun to bring up here.

Though we have not gotten our privacy fence up, we have been able, by the sheild of darkness, to enjoy our tub free as birds :o ! It will be better when the fence is up, it won't be so difficult to get in and out of the tub without showing the neighbors all we've got, so to speak ;) .

Let's see what you all have to say on this topic,

Anne

So, do you prefer to wear a suit or go in the buff?

I've read a few funny quotes and poems about this topic and thought it would be fun to bring up here.

Though we have not gotten our privacy fence up, we have been able, by the sheild of darkness, to enjoy our tub free as birds :o ! It will be better when the fence is up, it won't be so difficult to get in and out of the tub without showing the neighbors all we've got, so to speak ;) .

Anne

Absolutly no suits whenever possible. Sometimes the guests are a bit suprised though :o

No pork swords allowed in my tub.

I'm sorry, pork sword? Are you saying suits always? Hehe.

It sounds so far that people prefer nothing between them and the jets. It's a pain having wet suits to deal with and then having to replace them regularly also. If we had friends over, we'd be wearing our suits. We're close with our friends, but not that close!

Thanks for the opinions, keep em' coming! I'll have to share some of the silly poems.

Anne

I don't think I can quote the poems word for word actually. But I'll share that one of the quotes stated that since 1971 only one suit has ever been in their tub and it caused foam all over their backyard.

Another was, whether lewd, rude, or crude, they've always gone nude, who knows you might get scr*wed! Hehe...

Anne

I was once told by a (female) friend and hot tub owner that it was actually recommended not to wear suits because of the dyes in the material and chemicals from the laundry detergent could mess up your filter/water balance... personally, I just think she was trying to get me nekkid! :)

OK Anne,

Since none of the others have asked: Could you give some GPS coordinates to your neighborhood? :D

enjoy our tub free as birds :o ! It will be better when the fence is up, it won't be so difficult to get in and out of the tub without showing the neighbors all we've got, so to speak ;) .

Anne

OK Anne,

Since none of the others have asked: Could you give some GPS coordinates to your neighborhood? :D

enjoy our tub free as birds :o ! It will be better when the fence is up, it won't be so difficult to get in and out of the tub without showing the neighbors all we've got, so to speak ;) .

Anne

Hmmmm, that will be a big NO! ;) And no there won't be any pics either. :lol:

We have plenty of privacy, and my spa has never had a suit in it. No soap, no dyes, no guests, no problems.

If we don't have privacy, it's because I have a peeper, and that's what guns are for. I am in the south after all.

Of course, I don't keep guns in the spa, because they get rusty, and then they don't work so well. Everyone knows that.

So, I guess the peepers are safe until I haul my annoyed and naked carcass out of the water (which should run off the discerning ones), back into the house, retrieve my firearm of choice (this is my rifle, this is my gun....), and come back out (oops back in for a towel, at least), by which time any remaining peepers should be already dead from laughing or fright.

That's the plan and I'm sticking to it. :P

We have plenty of privacy, and my spa has never had a suit in it. No soap, no dyes, no guests, no problems.

If we don't have privacy, it's because I have a peeper, and that's what guns are for. I am in the south after all.

Of course, I don't keep guns in the spa, because they get rusty, and then they don't work so well. Everyone knows that.

So, I guess the peepers are safe until I haul my annoyed and naked carcass out of the water (which should run off the discerning ones), back into the house, retrieve my firearm of choice (this is my rifle, this is my gun....), and come back out (oops back in for a towel, at least), by which time any remaining peepers should be already dead from laughing or fright.

That's the plan and I'm sticking to it. :P

LOL! good stuff! ...the sight of me naked is instant birth control ...thank God for alcohol ...and my spa. I should recommend the County send pervs to peek through my knotholes, it'd be like an episode of "Sacred Straight" "I promise I'm cured I'll NEVER do that again!" I'm always trying to help folks out. We also use the cover of darkness and some nice plants (Hibiscus is great!) ...and a fence, and a tipped up spa cover. I mean I don't want to stop the whole neighborhood from getting lucky "Not tonight dear, I just saw our neighbors getting in their hot tub..."

GPS! OMG I just realized... it's only a matter of time before someone gets captured on G00gle Maps... "oh that's your house as seen from satellite? Cool! Here type in my address...yeah now zoom in ...yeah that's my hot tub out back...and me and hubby in it...and we're ...ACK!!!" Ok Dr. Hottub there's a new spa product... a satellite privacy fence .....goes over your hot tub ...where's my patent Attorney?

Hmmmm, that will be a big NO! ;) And no there won't be any pics either. :lol:

There goes my next question! :P

Just kidding... Generally when I'm in late at night it's no suit however because of the lack of privacy during the day and the kids being around, I have a suit on. It's a pain though because if you have the air blower on, the suit blows up like a balloon.

Maybe I should get a Speedo! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...