Important Poll Question For All Spa Owners.

Duckie or no duckie  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a rubber duckie for your spa?

• Yes, I love my rubber duckie
    • No, real spa owners don't have rubber duckies
    • No, but I have always wanted a rubber duckie
    • Important question?? This poll is dumb

I see these rubber duckies on every spa web site and in every spa store. Are they a must for every spa owner???

LOL...Just thought I would have a little fun and maybe put a smile on your face. LOL

:P:P:P

:P:D:P

Actualy rubber duckies breed bacteria. And the novelty wears off. Now a floating drink holder will always be usefull!! :P

I see these rubber duckies on every spa web site and in every spa store. Are they a must for every spa owner???

LOL...Just thought I would have a little fun and maybe put a smile on your face. LOL

Actualy rubber duckies breed bacteria. And the novelty wears off. Now a floating drink holder will always be usefull!! :P

I love my rubber duckie. Unfortunately, he seems to have been hatched with a tiny pin hole in his chest. So he almost immediately beak dives as soon as he is released into the water but we still love "bob".

I love my rubber duckie. Unfortunately, he seems to have been hatched with a tiny pin hole in his chest. So he almost immediately beak dives as soon as he is released into the water but we still love "bob".

Funny you should ask. Just heard tonight it's bad luck if the rubber duckie is not the first thing in the spa, so sent DS to find rubber duckie. He ended up going to four stores and calling a couple others before he finally found it. Except "it" was a package of sixteen. So, we figure our spa is the luckiest ever! When it's light out tomorrow, I'll take a photo of our ducks. We think they're fantastic! Ducks rule!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...