Finally Pulled The Trigger!

I finally pulled the trigger! My wife and I were driving around and found a new store nearby that was having a Grand Opening! Ordered a 2008 Marquis Epic -- Cedar Durawood cabinet, Almond Pearl shell, new Constellation lighting. Landscapers are doing the patio work the 2nd week of April. Should be soaking within a month! Finally!!!!! :P

I finally pulled the trigger! My wife and I were driving around and found a new store nearby that was having a Grand Opening! Ordered a 2008 Marquis Epic -- Cedar Durawood cabinet, Almond Pearl shell, new Constellation lighting. Landscapers are doing the patio work the 2nd week of April. Should be soaking within a month! Finally!!!!! :P

So how was the deal $$, did you think you got the best deal you could get. Any extras? Congrats!

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the deal I got. We were pricing a couple of different packages, and decided at the last minute to not go with the Adagio stereo system. We wrote up the deal, and the manager forget to put in the cover lift. He then threw in a Covermate III, when my wife said she sometimes has difficulty with a cover lifter without a gas strut. I could have saved a little if the color options weren't important to my wife. Another dealer had a couple of '07's left, but she's very particular. Ordered a tub from scratch. Should be delivered right around the time my prep work is done -- 2nd week of April.

And I will post pics. The cool thing is, I can take the small deposits I had put down on a HS & a Jacuzzi and use them to start outfitting the patio with new furniture and/or accessories! lol

Congrats on getting a monster of a spa.

I have a lot of experience with marquis, and the Epic is certainly one of the nicest tubs on the market.

It has two huge pump/motors and it's controller is Balboa which is by far the best on the market.

I haven't seen one with the constellation lighting yet but it looks cool on their website.

A quick word of advice would be to take apart the tri-zone diverter valves once in a while and clean them out with a hose. They tend to get sticky after 6 months or so, after sand/debris get in them. Just make sure you kill the breaker before you try that.

You can't regret buying a spa that has a floating remote.