Do You Take Food Out To The Spa?

TinyBubbles

After fixing a snack and heading out to the spa, I wondered if we are the only weirdos that take snacks with us. Nothing elaborate, just chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, things like that. So far, no spills in the water. How about the rest of you?

I do occasionally. I am always worried about the crumbs getting into the water though.

Hmmmm, maybe that explains your high chlorine demand :o Dichlor works better on snacks than bleach :)

I always take a bottle of water, occaisionally a soda. Maybe we need to brainstorm a list of the top-10 spa friendly snacks. B)

Chris W

Or maybe the top-10 spa friendly cocktails!

Hmmmm, maybe that explains your high chlorine demand :o Dichlor works better on snacks than bleach :)

I always take a bottle of water, occaisionally a soda. Maybe we need to brainstorm a list of the top-10 spa friendly snacks. B)

Chris W

There's more usefull carbohydrates in a beer than a banana......*hick

well i tried it once with some wheat thins / cheese/ pepperoni, everything was going good then i got my hands wet and it kind of went downhill from there, dripped all over the platter, wet crackers, etc. will probably just stick with the olives in the martini from now on. :D

My husband laughs at my system of getting in the water with my hands over my head, so I don't forget and put them in the water. He always forgets and gets his wet, so I end up having to feed him. Lucky for you that olives are an important part of the food pyramid. Have you tried the ones that are soaked in vermouth? They are the perfect way to get a dry martini!

Chris W

There's more usefull carbohydrates in a beer than a banana......*hick

Dont spill the beer in the tub, we seen it happen and it turns the strangest color green besides being alcohol abuse! :lol: