Going To Buy Tub Tomorrow

billynjen

any advice on four winds hawaii model it has 71 air and water jets 3 5.0 pumps arctic insulation led light all around the top we are getting ready to buy tomorrow we went and wet tested today and i loved it anyone has any advice please let me know thanks

There are non around here but they look like another cookie cutter tub to me. I dout those are 5 HP pumps and stating BHP is deceptive IMO Looks like about 40-50 of those 71 jets are small bullet jets that will make you itch. Not a premium tub but may be fine for the money.

any advice on four winds hawaii model it has 71 air and water jets 3 5.0 pumps arctic insulation led light all around the top we are getting ready to buy tomorrow we went and wet tested today and i loved it anyone has any advice please let me know thanks

Arctic Insulation is one of our registered trademarks. While it's good of them to advertise our product for us, this is a trademark infringement, and I guess I'll have to send them a letter.... B)

Advice? Enjoy your spa! Be patient with yourself while you are learning to manage water chemistry. Go to spa school if your dealer offers one. If you get stuck, you can always come back here for help.