Great Hydro Spa Warranty

Jack kuzi

I have been looking at Bullfrog Spas and almost decided on the 331 due to budget and space. However, Hydro Spas has a great looking deal with a tub called Stratus in the Mark 111 line.

The warranty looks terrific. Lifetime structure. Lifetime shell. Lifetime manifold plumbing system.

Plus some items are standard which are usually extras in other tubs.

Has anyone had experience with Hydro spas? I am recovering from sticker shock after looking at a Sundance Capri. :o

Jack Kuzzi

I have been looking at Bullfrog Spas and almost decided on the 331 due to budget and space. However, Hydro Spas has a great looking deal with a tub called Stratus in the Mark 111 line.

The warranty looks terrific. Lifetime structure. Lifetime shell. Lifetime manifold plumbing system.

Plus some items are standard which are usually extras in other tubs.

Has anyone had experience with Hydro spas? I am recovering from sticker shock after looking at a Sundance Capri. :o

Jack Kuzzi

There seems to be argument about warranty coverage but Hydro Spa Corp has declared bankruptcy. Not out to sway you but might be important. I am sure you are going to hear more.

Had a customer this morning thats had a new Hydrospa for 6 months. Customer has not soaked one time yet. He sais spa leaks from three jets. Anyways, hes been waiting for costco and his money back for the past 4 months. He waited patiently for the first 2 months for warranty work. Never saw repair man or any parts. Im delivering a spa to his house Friday, with the Hydro still in the yard.

The sad thing is my store and the customer live in Florida and about 30 minutes from Hydro plant.

Had a customer this morning thats had a new Hydrospa for 6 months. Customer has not soaked one time yet. He sais spa leaks from three jets. Anyways, hes been waiting for costco and his money back for the past 4 months. He waited patiently for the first 2 months for warranty work. Never saw repair man or any parts. Im delivering a spa to his house Friday, with the Hydro still in the yard.

The sad thing is my store and the customer live in Florida and about 30 minutes from Hydro plant.

You could listen to everyone here that thinks they are garbage, including me. Or you could listen to Soakerman who will tell you very shortly they are the best thing since sliced bread. But he sells them.

You could listen to everyone here that thinks they are garbage, including me. Or you could listen to Soakerman who will tell you very shortly they are the best thing since sliced bread. But he sells them.

Well he won't show up defend this type of post, it is what he runs from posts from owners with real troubles or questions that he has no credible answer for so he ignores them, instead he lays in waiting to pounce on a thread that he can spew his "they are the very same as spas you buy at a dealer for 3 to 5 thousand dollar less lies. than when he is called on it he will simply ignore the response and slither away and wait again to pounce. I said this before. If you like a Costco spa, fine just understand that Delivery is to the curb or street in front of your home, be prepared for higher energy cost to run them and should you need service than hope you can get someone to answer the phone, send a part and than try and walk you though the repair. If those are things you can live with than perhaps the consideration of a spa from Costco is a good option. But most local spa dealers also have spas for similar dollars. But they will provide you with service, deliver and in most cases help you with start-up you will also have many choices and some will cost more than others but the difference is in the choice to the consumer and dealing with someone who knows the product and why some of those differences that make one spa cost more than another may matter to you.