Arctic Aqua Tremor

capjak

I have the Aqua tremor and have to say I would NOT reccommend it for anyone thinking about buying the spa with it.

Although you can feel the vibrations of the music it is very difficult using the IPOD (even at full voulume) to hear the music in every seat of the tub with the pumps on. For $900 I would expect more. I think you would be better off with the $400 stereo option or just using outdoor speakers from another source.

Anyone else have this?

I have the Aqua tremor and have to say I would NOT reccommend it for anyone thinking about buying the spa with it.

Although you can feel the vibrations of the music it is very difficult using the IPOD (even at full voulume) to hear the music in every seat of the tub with the pumps on. For $900 I would expect more. I think you would be better off with the $400 stereo option or just using outdoor speakers from another source.

Anyone else have this?

I have always been a huge advocate of a 100 dollar boom box brought out to the spa.