Hydro Spa Is Back!

The Spa God

I was told that Infinity spas would honor the warranty and just recently that Hydrospa will in fact back my spa per the original warranty. You guys crack me up in the way you do anything to trash a well built spa that is affordable in any way you can. No one wants to talk about the big money dealers that simply ignore people as to warranty service like Beloved Cal Spas or Arctic spas not able to keep customers covered with support of techs or the Sundance spa and the microcrazing issues that seem to get ignored. But when Hydrospa goes under then reorganizes the rumors fly about people stranded and no support which is simply untrue but is heralded as truth and a reason to but a "great" expensive dealer spa at three times the price.

Well said. Hydrospa has always treated me GOOD and im glad there back. Show me a better tub then the 2020 $5000 tub that costco sells for Hydrospa in that price field.

I was told that Infinity spas would honor the warranty and just recently that Hydrospa will in fact back my spa per the original warranty. You guys crack me up in the way you do anything to trash a well built spa that is affordable in any way you can. No one wants to talk about the big money dealers that simply ignore people as to warranty service like Beloved Cal Spas or Arctic spas not able to keep customers covered with support of techs or the Sundance spa and the microcrazing issues that seem to get ignored. But when Hydrospa goes under then reorganizes the rumors fly about people stranded and no support which is simply untrue but is heralded as truth and a reason to but a "great" expensive dealer spa at three times the price.

Well said. Hydrospa has always treated me GOOD and im glad there back. Show me a better tub then the 2020 $5000 tub that costco sells for Hydrospa in that price field.

Sundance has one in this price range and its full foam with a dealer whos not that bad.ALASKA i'm very glad you where finally got your cash.

Sundance has one in this price range and its full foam with a dealer whos not that bad.ALASKA i'm very glad you where finally got your cash.

Which model do you say Sundance has that compares? The everyday line with half the jets, haly the pumps, no ozone?

Your opinion is it is a well built tub? How long have you had your tub and is it your first tub?

[

Yup the full foam one. Jacuzzi has one too :D

which one and at what price? you guys kill me in your guesses of skyrocketing cost of a non foamed spa. You guys make that stuff up I think! I have never seen a bill over 50 dollars a month on my non foamed spa yet. usually averages a dollar a day.

Now I am sure we will hear stories of thirty cents a day now!

which one and at what price? you guys kill me in your guesses of skyrocketing cost of a non foamed spa. You guys make that stuff up I think! I have never seen a bill over 50 dollars a month on my non foamed spa yet. usually averages a dollar a day.

You can give the history of your spa but it doesn't speak for all thermopane spa owners. Well I've seen many people come to these websites complaining of skyrocketing utility bills after they put in a Hydro Spa or a Master spa. I don't see the same complaints from people owning full foam spas. Your experience does not invalidate theirs.

You can give the history of your spa but it doesn't speak for all thermopane spa owners. Well I've seen many people come to these websites complaining of skyrocketing utility bills after they put in a Hydro Spa or a Master spa. I don't see the same complaints from people owning full foam spas. Your experience does not invalidate theirs.

lest it be a someone that is a dealer or salesman that wishes to trash a tp spa and makes up a story]

lest it be a someone that is a dealer or salesman that wishes to trash a tp spa and makes up a story]

Ahhh, so all the stories I've seen on all the spa sites are made up but yours is real and should be the one that counts. How convenient! What about the people I've met over the years who are getting rid of junk spas that were energy pigs (isnulated with a wing and a prayer) and buying a new one and insisting on it having real insulation. Are they lying too?

... Hydro Spa is back and functioning again. So stop all the rumors about Infinity spas buying them out... They basically just had a change of ownership...

<Bump>

Any more hard news about this? My copies of Pool & Spa News seem to be disappearing before I can read them...

So let me see if I understand this........... A company files bankruptcy, doesn't have to honor any of the warranties for products sold before the bankruptcy, comes out of bankruptcy, and is supposed to be trusted to take care of warranty work on any future products sold????

I don't know about you, but if I'm going to spend thousands of dollars on a new spa, I want a warranty I can count on to back it up.

Or in the case of my company, we are out several thousand dollars for the warranty work we did for Hydro Spa.

... Hydro Spa is back and functioning again. So stop all the rumors about Infinity spas buying them out... They basically just had a change of ownership...

<Bump>

Any more hard news about this? My copies of Pool & Spa News seem to be disappearing before I can read them...

http://topstories.troubledcompanyreporter..../200711215.html

INFINITY BOUGHT HYDROSPA AND ALSO BOUGHT KEYS.

Apparently the first half of this statement is untrue, while the second half is accurate according to P&S News:

The acquisition of Keys’ spa assets succeeded where Infinity’s desire to buy the assets of bankrupt hot tub manufacturer Hydro Spa failed.

Hatley said in October that he was “95 percent sure” he’d close a deal to buy the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Hydro Spa’s assets. But he said the purchase fell through when executives of the company that filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Sept. 19 “changed their minds.”

Hydro Spas’ assets were put up for public auction on Nov. 9.