Did I Get A Deal?

spa pricer

I bought a spa yesterday. I was wondering if I had received a deal or was I taken to the cleaners. I will describe what I purchased.

QCA Moonstone+3 (92" x 92" x 40.5") 6-8 Person with 67 Jets and 12.5 HP Motor

Free Delivery to Back Patio

Free Cover

Free Butler

Free Steps

Free Ozonator

Free Start Up Chemicals

The List price was $8295.00. Since it was in stock, they knocked it down to $7995.00. I did not haggle the price at all. Should I have? Should I just enjoy a nice soak. Any help would be helpful.

Does anyone know anything about QCA spas?

I bought a spa yesterday... QCA Moonstone+3

I had a "QCA Moonstone +3" once. With my "+4 Vorpal Sword of Slaying" and my "+8 Leather Bracers of Agility", I really kicked some serious Orc butt. But then the DungeonMaster said I was too high level and took it away.

Sorry. I couldn't resist. I've not heard of QCA though.

I'd like a little of what you're smoking.............. :D

I like the other respondents have never heard of this tub do you have any other information on your tub, I even did a research and found zilch not meaning it's bad just no result's, if your happy all is well but you should ask these questions before purchasing. keep us posted on how it's working out for you.

I like the other respondents have never heard of this tub do you have any other information on your tub, I even did a research and found zilch not meaning it's bad just no result's, if your happy all is well but you should ask these questions before purchasing. keep us posted on how it's working out for you.

I was able to find limited information on the web regarding QCA Spas. Here's a link to the tub "Spa Pricer" asked about originally.

Moonstone 3 Specifications

Here's QCA Spas web-site:

QCA Spas

-Ken

Ah yes, The Polar Insualtion package says it all. If a tub company has to market their insulation I pray you dont live where it snows. Your tub will be insulated with thin styro and some bubble foil if im not mistaken. I think the price is a little high for an On line warehouse & I dont see anywhere on the warranty that Labour is covered.If you happy with the purchase thats all that should matter. Or read the fine print of their 30 day return policy. IMO that tub should retail for about $5k