2008 Models, When Do They Come Out? What To Expect?

Johnny D

In the next month or two I'm looking to get a Maxxus by Sundance. When can I expect to get details on what the new models will have over the 2007 models when when do they typically announce?

Any big innovations?

Thanks,

jd

Not much change in next years models for most manufacturers. I think for the up coming years the spa companies will try to perfect what they have and mabye switch pump styles or add a jet or two.

In the next month or two I'm looking to get a Maxxus by Sundance. When can I expect to get details on what the new models will have over the 2007 models when when do they typically announce?

Any big innovations?

Thanks,

jd

You'll hear about the new models about the same time they announce a price increase. ;)

If you see what you like go for it. I doubt they'll be adding anything major that will cause you to regret that you didn't wait.

Any big innovations?

Thanks,

jd

You'll hear about the new models about the same time they announce a price increase. ;)

If you see what you like go for it. I doubt they'll be adding anything major that will cause you to regret that you didn't wait.

The question is what else could be added to these spa today to make them better tommorow? :unsure:

The question is what else could be added to these spa today to make them better tommorow? :unsure:

Shoulder jets on every spa :D

Sundance just did a big revamp for 07, so I will take a good guess they wont have any big changes. There might be a couple cosmetic changes to a couple spas. I think its safe to say if you pick up the Maxxus now you wont miss out on anything.

Didnt thay just do the 700 spas?? i think the 800 series could be next???

Sundance just did a big revamp for 07, so I will take a good guess they wont have any big changes. There might be a couple cosmetic changes to a couple spas. I think its safe to say if you pick up the Maxxus now you wont miss out on anything.

I was wondering about that too. It seems like the 700 series is quite revamped, with new models, names, and features. The 800 series hasn't changed much, at least not yet.

I was wondering about that too. It seems like the 700 series is quite revamped, with new models, names, and features. The 800 series hasn't changed much, at least not yet.

I asked if the 800's came with the lighted air controls like the 700's do(this was in may 07).

I was told that they didnt upgrade the 800's Yet?

I was told that Sundance was going to be having a sale in the September timeframe, possibly with around $1000 discounts. Don't know if that is all areas or not. Also not sure if it some year-end deal either but with all the talk and speculation lately re: selling at Costco and needing to move units it might behoove someone to wait and see. I got the impression it would be later in the month.

I was told that Sundance was going to be having a sale in the September timeframe, possibly with around $1000 discounts. Don't know if that is all areas or not. Also not sure if it some year-end deal either but with all the talk and speculation lately re: selling at Costco and needing to move units it might behoove someone to wait and see. I got the impression it would be later in the month.

To anwser the question of when new models come out it will be Between Dec 1st and Jan 30th more then likly.. that is when they usally come out. but some models may come out early or later depending upon production. I dont see many changes but there may be a few small ones.

Second.. as for the price changes for september.. The dealer makes the prices not the Manufacture. So I dont quite know what you mean by this above? Also it would vary greatly depending upon what market or city you were in.