Costco Selling Sundance Spas?

soakerman

I walked into my beloved local Cosco store and what did I see but a whole bunch of Sundance spas in a row. What was shocking was the price was clearly marked on each spa series witha price clearly listed for each option. These Prices where literaly thousands less then the three closest Sundance dealers spa for spa, WHY?

I walked into my beloved local Cosco store and what did I see but a whole bunch of Sundance spas in a row. What was shocking was the price was clearly marked on each spa series witha price clearly listed for each option.
What model sundance spas did they have?

Cameo, Optima 800 series. 700 line Chelsee and Hamilton and some cheapy looking Hawthorn

I walked into my beloved local Cosco store and what did I see but a whole bunch of Sundance spas in a row. What was shocking was the price was clearly marked on each spa series witha price clearly listed for each option.

Cameo, Optima 800 series. 700 line Chelsee and Hamilton and some cheapy looking Hawthorn

Where do you live? Our costco is also having a Sundance sale that is 2500 less than our previous quotes, but there is no optimas and instead have others

The cost is normally less because it probably doesn't come with the steps, cover lifter, chemicals, etc. that other price quotes include

Where do you live? Our costco is also having a Sundance sale that is 2500 less than our previous quotes, but there is no optimas and instead have others

The cost is normally less because it probably doesn't come with the steps, cover lifter, chemicals, etc. that other price quotes include

I am not sure, If I go this weekend, I will ask.But, for the money saved you could easily buy ten steps and ten coverlifters it appears. I am in Seattle.

Not too surprising, the private equity firm that bought Jacuzzi corp (including Sundance) has to start seeing a return on their investment since J was in huge debt. The only way is to move more units. To Apollo it doesnt matter at the moment what it will do to their dealer network in time, its all about now and how many units they can get into the public to bring up earnings for the quaters. The Sundance dealer here is the most expensive store in town and rarely goes below MSRP thats why he only sells 35 a year. His last Sale an Optima with stereo was going for $12,000.

Not too surprising, the private equity firm that bought Jacuzzi corp (including Sundance) has to start seeing a return on their investment since J was in huge debt. The only way is to move more units. To Apollo it doesnt matter at the moment what it will do to their dealer network in time, its all about now and how many units they can get into the public to bring up earnings for the quaters. The Sundance dealer here is the most expensive store in town and rarely goes below MSRP thats why he only sells 35 a year. His last Sale an Optima with stereo was going for $12,000.

Probably the same quality as a sundance dealer. They need to move more units to keep sundance going. Once again no service or extra's but is a wide enough spread to cover service charges in the future. Who else is going to enable a return on such a big item? Simple, you don't like the spa you buy a different one. If the spa breaks, bring it back! lol :blink:

I walked into my beloved local Cosco store and what did I see but a whole bunch of Sundance spas in a row. What was shocking was the price was clearly marked on each spa series witha price clearly listed for each option. These Prices where literaly thousands less then the three closest Sundance dealers spa for spa, WHY?

From what I have seen the price is thousands lower then MSRP price but I am sure your local dealer is not all that much higher then what its being sold at Costco.. also way out the more options that you will have at your dealer vs. Costco and go with one that is the best fit. Same spa either way! Now depending what market your in and I belive your in the Seattle market then its a great deal if you go with the less options that you get at the Costco. Because the only option you get are with or with out stereo.

Good luck.