Marquis 25th Anniversary Euphoria

We just came from a Marquis wet test, sat in the U530 and the Epic. U530 was okay although we floated in the lounges (we're 5'7" and 5'10"). The Epic was great, good power from the many HK40 jets, and the lounger fit better. But, $11,400 is a bit more than want to spend. The dealer has a 744E dry display. It's the old Euphoria tub with less-powerful jets (HK8, not HK40). Price is $7200.

The dealer said he had some 25th Anniversary Euphoria models with shell blemishes. These DO have the many HK40 jets unlike the 744E. Since we are looking for neck/upper back therapy primarily, and the 25 Ann. Euphoria has HK40's for its neck/upper back jets instead of the 744E's HK8's, this peaked our interest.

If the 25th Anniversary Euphoria w/ blemish comes with the full Marquis warranty (as the blemish is cosmetic, not structural), and they are selling it for about $7500, does this sound like a good deal?

The more concise post:

25th Anniversary Euphoria...cosmetic blemish...full warranty...majority HK40 jets, not the HK8's...$7500 vs. Epic's $11,400...

Anything we're missing or is this a great deal?

Thanks for your input! :)

I kinda thought so, too! But wasn't sure if the pump probs on the older Euphorias (this came up when I 'searched' Euphoria here on the Forum) would be an issue? I assume that Marquis would have addressed those issues by now, and would equip their new tubs appropriately...

Of course, it does hinge on the full warranty being intact...otherwise, I might as well buy a used tub!

Thanks for the replies and I look forward to any more advice you all might have!

Well, the 25th Anniversary Euphoria only has a 90 day warranty, so that's no longer an option.

However, they do have a new Epic with cosmetic blemish for $9000. This includes full warranty (minus the shell surface warranty) and coverlift.

Dilemna, dilemna...

I was quoted only $300 off for an Epic blem at $9699. I really, really liked that spa :)

We just came from a Marquis wet test, sat in the U530 and the Epic. U530 was okay although we floated in the lounges (we're 5'7" and 5'10"). The Epic was great, good power from the many HK40 jets, and the lounger fit better. But, $11,400 is a bit more than want to spend. The dealer has a 744E dry display. It's the old Euphoria tub with less-powerful jets (HK8, not HK40). Price is $7200.

The dealer said he had some 25th Anniversary Euphoria models with shell blemishes. These DO have the many HK40 jets unlike the 744E. Since we are looking for neck/upper back therapy primarily, and the 25 Ann. Euphoria has HK40's for its neck/upper back jets instead of the 744E's HK8's, this peaked our interest.

If the 25th Anniversary Euphoria w/ blemish comes with the full Marquis warranty (as the blemish is cosmetic, not structural), and they are selling it for about $7500, does this sound like a good deal?

The more concise post:

25th Anniversary Euphoria...cosmetic blemish...full warranty...majority HK40 jets, not the HK8's...$7500 vs. Epic's $11,400...

I would not buy a Marquis Spa. I own a Marquis Spa and it has been having problems since the warranty ran out after 36 months.

I called the Marquis Spa Company and they did not help. They said the warranty is out. Find someone to fix it. I called the dealer & the dealer never called me back!

rodney

The more concise post:

I would not buy a Marquis Spa. I own a Marquis Spa and it has been having problems since the warranty ran out after 36 months.

I called the Marquis Spa Company and they did not help. They said the warranty is out. Find someone to fix it. I called the dealer & the dealer never called me back!

rodney

Rodney,

I took my car to Toyota to get it fixed it was out of warranty so I kicked and screamed and they told me leave and to take it to a mechanic to get it fixed. How do you bad mouth a product that is out of warranty. I read your other post and your story is different in both posts, to be very upfront for me you lack credibility and raise the question of another agenda. Marquis Reward spa has a warranty that is five years unless you have an older spa which it appears that you do but you did not state that in your other post you said it was 40 months old and any 40 month old Reward as you posted would be under warranty so again your story has many holes.