Costco Spas Are The Best

I'm just asking people

who post on any other topic that

"COSTCO is the BEST source for tubs & accessories"

to post here [unless it's really appropriate to the original topic]

since a discussion such as "PRICING and CONFIGURATION OPTIONS" for XXX brand

probably doesn't want their input (at least in THAT topic...)

I'D BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY "I have learned much from SOAKERMAN (just using an example...)

But if he's not interested in ARCTIC Pricing -- why dilute the thread ?

If the scope of a topic allows that kind of input, hey great !

But when someone asks for respect of their topic -- and only strays in direct communication with other posters --

can't we please expect that the evangelists restrict themselves somewhat ?

What if some started a topic entitled :

"Please share your COSTCO success stories with the group..."

and I posted something like "why in the world would you buy Costco when...blah blah blah..."

That wouldn't be ON TOPIC -- which is a critical component of the community we're trying to create here. (As I understand it)

A place where SHOPPERS, BUYERS, and OWNERS [even RETAILERS, TECHNICIANS, and REPAIR staff]

can share their EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and (occasionally funny) ANECDOTAL STORIES

with those who are STILL DREAMING, SHOPPING, BUYING, or TRYING to MAINTAIN their tubs (!)

/ "Just my 2 cents"

I'm just asking people

who post on any other topic that

"COSTCO is the BEST source for tubs & accessories"

to post here [unless it's really appropriate to the original topic]

since a discussion such as "PRICING and CONFIGURATION OPTIONS" for XXX brand

probably doesn't want their input (at least in THAT topic...)

I'D BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY "I have learned much from SOAKERMAN (just using an example...)

But if he's not interested in ARCTIC Pricing -- why dilute the thread ?

If the scope of a topic allows that kind of input, hey great !

But when someone asks for respect of their topic -- and only strays in direct communication with other posters --

can't we please expect that the evangelists restrict themselves somewhat ?

What if some started a topic entitled :

"Please share your COSTCO success stories with the group..."

and I posted something like "why in the world would you buy Costco when...blah blah blah..."

That wouldn't be ON TOPIC -- which is a critical component of the community we're trying to create here. (As I understand it)

A place where SHOPPERS, BUYERS, and OWNERS [even RETAILERS, TECHNICIANS, and REPAIR staff]

can share their EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and (occasionally funny) ANECDOTAL STORIES

with those who are STILL DREAMING, SHOPPING, BUYING, or TRYING to MAINTAIN their tubs (!)

/ "Just my 2 cents"

I personaly like Arctic but I guess thats off topic to say that in this post right? even if a post does list prices of other spas which aparently you missed in your readings, you will note I was on target and commented on a post previous to mine, you should open your own forum and moderate it.

Come on, you COSTCO people, stick on the topic HERE!

I disagree with this topic I do not think they are the best. I think there are several brands that have proven to be good values that cost the same, several that cost more and also have proven themselves. Several that cost alot more than are alot better tubs but not nessecarily better values comparatively, but we won't know that for several more years. If these things only last 4-5 years your going to have better value with a brand that cost a couple to a few thousand more and lasts for 10-15 years. So we just don't know....yet.