Spa Feet Therapy Search

bgp780

Okay, one more post.

I'm just getting stuck on buying a spa. I want a decent 8' x8' spa (or larger), with the strongest feet jets and a lounger. Something that has lots of power, all the seats can be on at once. I love strong feet jets, in the lounger or in any of the other seats, I'm just having problems finding the right spa. I'm 6'1" so I gotta be able to fit.

Can you folks give me some suggestions?

Thanks -

S.

Okay, one more post.

I'm just getting stuck on buying a spa. I want a decent 8' x8' spa (or larger), with the strongest feet jets and a lounger. Something that has lots of power, all the seats can be on at once. I love strong feet jets, in the lounger or in any of the other seats, I'm just having problems finding the right spa. I'm 6'1" so I gotta be able to fit.

Thanks -

S.

There is only one spa brand that does that.

Here is a letter from an owner.

"I realize you are interested in seeing a SCF purely for reasons of curiosity or comparison. Just looking at the

SCF does not do this spa justice, you need to fully experience it. Jim has built the SCF to be more than just a

spa, it is a great tool, perhaps the best in total body relaxation. I am 6'3" my wife 5'5 and my son 4'10"

together we find the seating very comfortable, all seats have a variety of depths, and each utilize all large

rotating jets and a whole lot of them for a great massage. I love the lounge for its full body massaging action

literally from head to toe. The combination and location of jets in this seat are incredible. This seat is very

roomy even for a big guy like me. With the multiple foot wells even my wife can feel equally at comfort, also

I've yet to have a guest complain of floating out of that seat.

I had Jim add a couple of neck blasters to my 6 jet seat in lieu of the wrap around cushion. Even without the

cushion the seat is very comfortable and the action of the jets on the sides of the spine to me is much more

relaxing than many other brands who place there jets on the bone. I find that there is ample room to slide down

the seat and let those neck jets hit my tension holding areas in my neck and upper back. When I am in the

captains seat, I let the spa hit me with all it got. Full jet power with air valve wide open and turbo air on high,

man what a rush! I love the placement of the master jet and its voracious power. I feel like I'm holding back an

open fire hydrant! What is exceptionally nice is that no matter of how many guests are inside the spa, we are all

able to utilize each seat up to its fullest power potential at the same time. This spa has great adjustability,

anyone could control the power of their jets easily by the attenuation of their individual seat controls.

I also opted for the fiber optic lighting of the jets and spots. We all like how the safety grab handles illuminate

and change color with the lighting. When seated in either of the two seats with the handles, at no time do you

feel the bar on your back.

Why you are observing the SCF, notice how quiet the whole operation of it is. I know I've only seen a fraction

of the spas than you have, but check the strength of the shell and see how solid and well crafted it is. With the

sealed thermopane insulation, ridged shell and strong cabinet I think you would be hard pressed to find a spa

with as much power to run as quiet. I was first drawn to Haven Spas by the high quality of all the equipment

Jim specifies in his products. I like not having exclusive parts or filters that are hard to find or way overpriced.

Finally, see how well the spa filters the water, how much movement there is by the circulation pump and count

how many outlets it has. One thing I am sure of is you will not find in your examination any noticeable odor

from the CD ozonator. I've just finished my water change today in my SCF and again was happy that I have

had no need for a Scum Bug nor the scouring of a scum line from the heavy use my spa has seen by my family

and friends over the last four months. I utilize the instant ions recommended by Jim and my water quality has

just been perfect.

After refilling my spa I had a minor problem with an air-lock in the circulation pump. While I had my side panel

off, I called Haven Spas and spoke to Jim who was pleasant as always and very helpful as he walked me

through it to resolution and gave additional guidance of operation and maintenance.

I guess by now you know why my bias is for owning a SCF from Haven Spas and why I am a very happy

customer. Still today I have seen no other spa come close to the overall performance of my SCF. The

education, delivery, service and advice received from this company have all been top notch.

Andy"

There is only one spa brand that does that.

Please, Please JIM, tell us all where we can find that spa...

Thank you so much for sharing this incredible knowledge with all us idiots (!)

We are not worthy, oh Spa God. Have mercy on us who can only try to be like you...

To all others, please take a silent moment and say thanks that we have Jim to worship.

To all others, please take a silent moment and say thanks that we have Jim to worship.

Sorry, that's not who I worship... but thanks anyway.

Now as to foot jets - tons of brands have good foot massage. I have some models of HotSpring with big jets down by in the footwell which work for some people, other folks like the large or medium jets for foot massage. I have both HS and Tiger River with smaller jets for your feet - some folks like those just fine also.

The Caldera tubs I have do in fact have more jet power than the HS - and you can close off unused jets to add even more. They have a couple of models with the giant "Euphoria Jet" - which will carry away small children and other things not tied down. It really pumps. Power-mongers love it, but I prefer the more mellow jets on my feet - in the Caldera line they also have sets of jets in foot-shaped areas called "Sole Soothers" which I really like. This is all about what works for you, so wet test.

Other brands go about this in different ways, and they too will have variety among the models.

As to size - this is about the only thing that a dry-test can tell you: if a tall person such as yourself will fit. Don't try to judge comfort or jet action dry of course.

As to all seats running at the same time - the leading makers of tubs don't do this. And they are the leading makers. It is often oversold. You simply will not find it as welcome nor as needed as you think down the road. You will find over time that there will be one or two in the spa for the most part. So having those big pumps churning the empty seats only relaxes the power company.

PLUS, having diverters in an intelligently designed configuration will also allow you to add variety. For example, if a seat has a huge stack of jets, you will want to be able to focus on the upper vs. lower, or add the neck jets when you want them and shut them down when you don't. If all the jets in one seat including the neck jets are on whenever pump B is on, you will have to kill the whole seat - and maybe half the spa - to get them to quiet down. Obviously YMMV on this according to make and model, but look closely at the variety and power savings of the top-selling brands before you select a spa based on having all seats on all the time or similar.

BTW - in the tubs I sell, you can put the diverter in the middle and have every jet in the tub running at once. The pressure drops of course, but for entertaining a crowd this works just the way you want it. Most other top brands are the same in this regard.

HTH

B)

Okay, one more post.

Thanks -

S.

Sure, I went through a very similiar process and ended up liking the Maxxus by Sundance. It had the strongest foot jets I could find. The depth was 41 1/2 inches where most of the thers were 36-38" It is about 8' wide and 9' 2" long. 3 spearate jet pumps. Here are the specs. Sundance Maxxus Specs

What put me over the top was the wet test. Let us know what you decide.

Jim I find it interesting that you are pushing more pumps and higher hp pumps than everyone else. The trend im starting to see from everyone esle is to get more flow and more jets with less pumps and less hp. A lot more tubs are able to run on 40amps than 60amps But your super spas are running at 80amps which is stated on your site. Running an 80 amp circuit for your tub isnt what I call efficient & neither is 5 pumps.

Okay, one more post.

Thanks -

S.

Haven Super Custom Fallsburg Magnum is the only spa like that.

For Pathfinder; The spa is extremely energy efficient. And the heater almost never comes on.

When you design a spa for the ultimate therapy and all the people in the spa have "hot seats" and there are powerful jets and large jets everywhere, you need horse power. This spa has 7 suctions and twin filters.

With everything on full blast all five pumps and the heater, it is similar to having five spas in one spa. This is the ultimate spa. PERIOD. It is not for everyone.

However it is the only spa that give all the criteria that the fellow was asking about. 10 year equipment warranty is part of it. Did you see the control box photo on our site?

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

so, since I got a tub with no diverters, I made an informed choice then?

A spa is often the third most expensive purchase most people will buy, next to your home and your vehicle.

I guess that's people without kids. I could buy a tub every year just on the grade-school tuition charge ;) And don't even get me started on college.

• 3 years later...

<!--quoteo(post=31527:date=Jul 14 2007, 12:13 PM:name=bgp780)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bgp780 @ Jul 14 2007, 12:13 PM) 31527[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Okay, one more post.

I'm just getting stuck on buying a spa. I want a decent 8' x8' spa (or larger), with the strongest feet jets and a lounger. Something that has <b>lots of power</b>, <b><!--coloro:#ff0000--><span style="color:#ff0000"><!--/coloro-->all the seats can be on at once.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <b>I love strong feet jets</b>, <!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro-->in the lounger or in any of the other seats<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->, I'm just having problems finding the right spa. I'm 6'1" so I gotta be able to fit.

Thanks -

S.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Haven Super Custom Fallsburg Magnum is the only spa like that.

For Pathfinder; The spa is extremely energy efficient. And the heater almost never comes on.

When you design a spa for the ultimate therapy and all the people in the spa have "hot seats" and there are powerful jets and large jets everywhere, you need horse power. This spa has 7 suctions and twin filters.

With everything on full blast all five pumps and the heater, it is similar to having five spas in one spa. This is the ultimate spa. PERIOD. It is not for everyone.

However it is the only spa that give all the criteria that the fellow was asking about. 10 year equipment warranty is part of it. Did you see the control box photo on our site?

<a href="http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead" target="_blank">http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead</a>

Nothing personal but for $27,280.00 I would expect a pretty Blonde to do personal foot massages. :)