Costco Tub - Infinity And Other Non Hydrospa

Saskman

Just to clear up any confusion, the lift on costco's web site is made by Icon. I don't carry this particular brand as I feel that compared to other cover lifts available, this particular brand is WAY beneath the quality of products I want to associate my business with.

Additionally, this lifter by Icon is a knockoff of the Covermate 2. The comment I remember the most from a consumer ( 2 actually) was, "it was already rusting when I took it out of the box."

Hot Tubs only marked up only 15% and your Store clerk telling you they have never had a return ever. Sounds a little bit like. Doc just threw that 15% markup theory out the window with his earlier post. Im pretty sure your Q is decent but if its not a Vermont Casting or Napolean it is lesser :lol: Just had to say it

No silly, check his website unless that price is for the dumb consumer much like the spa price you are first quoted in the spa stores.

It wasn't the Clerk as you say but only a store manager has acces to that. check it yourself and as to the markup, again ask, they will tell you that as well.

Unlike dealer markup where if the customer really knew a riot would ensue especially if they knew that out of ten customers that may enter a spa store and purchase THE SAME EXACT SPA, THEY WOULD ALL PAY A DIFFERENT PRICE!

Doc just proved my theory as I saw that price on his website unless he lower price you saw was either a "insider" price or a one day only " BUY NOW SPECIAL" ?

As to the Vernmont Casting. You should read the last Costco letter about the inferior stainless steels used in supposedly better bbq's. Another great post where more doesen't mean better.

I don't carry this particular brand as I feel that compared to other cover lifts available, this particular brand is WAY beneath the quality of products I want to associate my business with.

This is why my next cover will be from Dr spa. Talk to you soon doc :D

John 104 degrees

The VC units sold at Costco have less warranty and cheaper burners. There's more but I'm going back a few years and don't recall the exact details and I would hate to type something that wasn't fact!

Steve

I will say, the pellet stove i bought was alot better then the one i seen at sams. it only cost 800 more and was dealer backed.

John 104

No deatails because you don't have facts but your emotion. Costco has never and I mean NEVER sold the Vermont Casting grill in their stores so there ya go again talking about sometyhing you don't know! And a lifetime return policy beats any warranty you might have had on any grill your store sold.

Don't put sames/walmart in the same league as Costco whatsoever. another bad comparison you suggest.

Thanks for exposing your biased as being a Beachcomber dealer.

I don't carry this particular brand as I feel that compared to other cover lifts available, this particular brand is WAY beneath the quality of products I want to associate my business with.

again false information.....Aluminum can't rust so you're wrong again and it is a direct comparison to your lifter with a lifetime return policy....a better deal all the way around..

Why do you degrade anything from Costco when all that was said was he could get a less expensive coverlifter from Costco then you try to say its " lesser" quality and make up something about a rust issue that is imposible due to the material it is made of?

I think you'd dis Costco except everyone knows it is a company that has integrity and customer satisfaction that can't be beat.

I love when the fanatics start talking to themselves.

Once again, let's try to support English as the official language of the site.

There are actually English Language courses available in my Costco

and Soakerman should appreciate this : they're GREAT and they're CHEAP (!)

/ Aren't forums fun ?

In Steve's defense its been many moons since he worked for Beachcomber Edmonton. He also repped for Hydropool(Not Hydrospas!!) and another company. Steve is also working in another industry right now. I sold Beach before as well and Hydropool and Bullfrog and Cal it doesnt mean we are biased.

I love when the fanatics start talking to themselves.

Once again, let's try to support English as the official language of the site.

There are actually English Language courses available in my Costco

and Soakerman should appreciate this : they're GREAT and they're CHEAP (!)

/ Aren't forums fun ?

So you degrade a poster that actually can substantiate what he says? good tactic!

In Steve's defense its been many moons since he worked for Beachcomber Edmonton. He also repped for Hydroopool(Not Hydrospas!!) and another company. Steve is also working in another industry right now. I sold Beach before as well and Hydropool and Bullfrog and Cal it doesnt mean we are biased.

It does for the fact that there is no commision structure at Costco or any bog box store. The way spas are sold eliminates the need for a salesman and being so I can understand where a dealer or a salesman would have a bad taste in their mouth towards Costco.

Any wholesale market that directly competes with a market share once held exclusively for independent dealerships or corporate stores is a threat if that is your occupation thus the bias against the " box" store

In Steve's defense its been many moons since he worked for Beachcomber Edmonton. He also repped for Hydroopool(Not Hydrospas!!) and another company. Steve is also working in another industry right now. I sold Beach before as well and Hydropool and Bullfrog and Cal it doesnt mean we are biased.

No, it means you have industry experiance

AND brand experience

and once people figure out who can be trusted and who can't -- your insights and input are invaluable.

/ "just my 2 cents"

Costco doesnt leave a bad taste in my mouth at all I think the tubs are a value at 4G

But like I said before talk to a Hydrospas sales rep and ask the difference between the Platinum and the Hydrospas version also ask which one is better and why is there such a price difference.

I also never sold tubs for commission I was salary and got a 2% bonus on total sales at each quarter. So if someone didnt buy a spa or pool oh well.

PATHFINDER /

Happy to see you continue to post here...

Does Soakerman remind you of anyone ?

COSTCO doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, either.

But certain I'M ON ONE TOPIC FOREVER people do (!)

Costco has never and I mean NEVER sold the Vermont Casting grill in their stores

Costco is an interesting place and sells many items, some even appear to be regionally distributed. For example, my brother-in-law finds stuff in Seattle that I don't see in southern California Costco stores. I know this because we call each other periodically when we find stuff of mutual interest.

So how can you make such a declarative statement unless you in fact have inner knowledge of wide-scale distribution practices at Costco? One could logically conclude one of only several things: you are a Costco insider, arrogantly misinformed, plainly delusional or simply a make-stuff-upper. Your arguments sound a lot like an old "friend" of ours. You also both exhibit a peculiar penchant for misusing the words "there" and "their." Is that you again paint??