Pictures Of Ongoing Installation!

Parafly9

I have a couple pics so far. As of this morning, the concrete pad and all wiring is done. They are moving the hot tub into place this morning and building a deck around it with (4) guys. The deck guy tells me they will be able to finish it today.. hopefully my wife can fill the tub late this morning and tonight we can actually use it!

Pictures; (more to come:)

Tub at end of driveway, still wrapped up

IMG_34981.jpg

Conduit run to house (turn head ninety degrees to view!) IMG_34961.jpg

Pad w/ deck support posts

IMG_34971.jpg

Pic of house - railing from upper deck to break and attach to new deck surrounding hot tub

IMG_34951.jpg

IMG_35571.jpg

IMG_35531.jpg

Nice, continue to post new photos. Good soaking

:rolleyes:

Used it this weekend for the first time. I have to tell you, I think I enjoyed it the most with all the lights OFF and just looking at the stars. What a great time I had this weekend, Used it Friday night, Sat. night, and last night.

The deck is being finished today. I'll snap a few more photos this week when I get some time.

Used it this weekend for the first time. I have to tell you, I think I enjoyed it the most with all the lights OFF and just looking at the stars. What a great time I had this weekend, Used it Friday night, Sat. night, and last night.

The deck is being finished today. I'll snap a few more photos this week when I get some time.

Ummm, can you turn your photos before posting? You are making me have to soak longer in my tub due to the next strain! :rolleyes:

Ummm, can you turn your photos before posting? You are making me have to soak longer in my tub due to the next strain! :rolleyes:

Sorry!

Anyways, the guy installed the deck around the tub, but he put the deck literally flush with the hot tub. I assumed when we said "flush" that the deck would be built directly at the underside of the lip of that acrylic-type of tub material, but he built it (literally!) flush with the tub.

I ended up shelling out another $500 for him to dissasemble and lower the deck and rebuild it at the right height.

I'll try to get some more pics ASAP !

Sorry!

Anyways, the guy installed the deck around the tub, but he put the deck literally flush with the hot tub. I assumed when we said "flush" that the deck would be built directly at the underside of the lip of that acrylic-type of tub material, but he built it (literally!) flush with the tub.

I ended up shelling out another $500 for him to dissasemble and lower the deck and rebuild it at the right height.

I'll try to get some more pics ASAP !

Assumed. Oh man. Still looking forward to the final pics.

Looks really nice! What did you use for wood. Is that stained PT? I like the color and graining.

Did you leave a trap door/scuttle area on the deck that can be lifted up so to the equipment panel can be removed?

Enjoy!

Bravo!

That is a great looking job. It will look great when you get some landscaping in there. If you don't mind a suggestion? I don't know what area of the country you are in, but I can see the lower tub deck surrounded by Redtips. They are fast growing and keep their leaves year round so they provide privacy. You can let them get tall or keep them cut in a hedge at the top rail level.

Again, great job. I like the seat, too.

I'd also suggest maybe an after market hand rail to help you get into the tub. Sometimes the flush mount spas can be a bit tricky. :)

Bravo!

That is a great looking job. It will look great when you get some landscaping in there. If you don't mind a suggestion? I don't know what area of the country you are in, but I can see the lower tub deck surrounded by Redtips. They are fast growing and keep their leaves year round so they provide privacy. You can let them get tall or keep them cut in a hedge at the top rail level.

Again, great job. I like the seat, too.

Thanks!

It's not QUITE finished, I do have latticework coming in for that lower deck.

Also, as far as accessing the equipment, it is a little squeeze, but there are holes drilled into the joists so I can access the screws, and from there I can shimmy the cover out underneat. It will be a little bit of a pain in the a$$, but I think I can make do.

Happy with it so far. I'll try to get some pics of it running with the lights on and everything.