Gental spa

I bought a few bottles a while back and never used them as i kept thinking i was changing the water soon , why waste it. Anyway , water changed, i'm around 30 cya so i swapped back to 12.5% bleach. ph was around 7.4 and ta around 50 -60. I actually think its 50. Hard for me to tell the next color change, maybe i'm thinking faster than i can see! My understanding is to drop the ph down as gental spa will raise it. My question is at 50 TA. I dont want to drop the ta anymore , is this corect?  I am asking here becuase the bottle says to get it to 100 TA which i understand not correct. It also reads ph nuetral which from what i also read this may not be correct. Do you sneak up on it or drop in 4oz per 150 gallons? i'm around 450 according to my water meter. Tub says its 470 but thats too much since it rises over the speakers when in use and drowns out the tunes.I have some borate strips which i guess i need to check the date now.