Hot Spring Aria Hot Tub leaking

My hot tub started to leak and it’s losing water pretty fast.  I removed the panel and the leak is coming from the heater - I called the company and they told me it’s $800 for new heater.  This is an old tub and I don’t really want to invest a large amount of money so wondering if anyone has any idea on how to fix this?  I removed the back cover from the black box on the right end and the water is coming from the top area where I assume some electrical device is - not sure what it is called.  I am attaching a picture to show where it is leaking. Thank you. IMG_7881.thumb.jpeg.64806fc54146e5f21c82b85baa2b6364.jpegIMG_7887.thumb.jpeg.ba30c2d267502197cdbe92cd6666182d.jpeg

Disclaimer: I have a 1988 CalSpa which uses a $15 heating element from the hardware store, so I have zero hands-on experience with yours.

However, when I look at your photo, it looks like hard water deposit on the right side, just under where there are hose clamps on the two flexible tubes.  If mine, I would definitely take those off and clean or replace, maybe with new hose clamps.  If those flexible hoses are not the cause of your leak, I'd pull out the heater assembly and take it apart, and see if RTV or replacement gasket can fix your leak - you have nothing to lose except your time and a couple of dollars as your leak is way too much to ignore.

RTV (especially RTV for automotive water pump and thermostat outlets) can handle way higher temperatures and pressures than your spa has.  https://www.autozone.com/sealants-glues-adhesives-and-tape/sealant/p/permatex-blue-rtv-silicone-water-pump-thermostat-gasket-maker-0-5-oz/516195_0_0?cmpid=LIA:US:EN:AD:NL:1000000:PER:19332030449&&CATARGETID=120054150001286384&CADevice=c&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwrvyxBhAbEiwAEg_Kgrqxg854jyplORhxXyqsRiqE-dSvPLWaPNSU-9mtuiouOBX-uBrDqBoCxJcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds