Help identifying correct replacement impeller

Hello all,

The impeller on my balboa pump from a 2021 PDC spa broke off and I am searching for a replacement. I have reached out to the place I bought the spa, the spa manufacturer and the pump manufacturer and none of them have been much help. With a bunch of prodding I got the pump manufacturer (Balboa) to give me the part number for the impeller I need but I am unable to find it online. 

The part number for the impeller provided by Balboa is: 1212541

Can anyone here point me to a place I can buy this impeller?

Pump1.jpg

I'm not 100% sure but I believe you need an impeller for a Balboa 3HP pump.

Contact Spa Depot, Spa Parts, Hot Tub Outpost or someone like those online dealers. You also might want to try PDCSpaParts. They have a rebuild kit for Balboa 3HP pumps.

One of them should be able to help you out.

Spa brand is PDC. Attached are the pics I have.

As you can see from the impeller pics, it appears that the impeller sheared off of its shaft and left the female receiving threaded insert threaded on the motor shaft. At least that is what I see. Correct me if I am wrong.

Pump3.jpg

Pump4.jpg

Pump5.jpg

Shaft.jpg

Wet End.jpg

Pump2.jpg

I do plan on replacing the seals as well. I agree that it is odd as I have had zero luck in even finding this exact unit anywhere online which is probably why I am having trouble finding which replacement impeller I need. I will get additional pics of the impeller and the front face plate as soon as I am able.

If I could find a replacement wet end that is compatible, I would go that route vs. just trying to find the right impeller.

• Like 1