Hot tub not heating - Dreammaker Spa Big EZ

I’ve had this hot tub (a Dreammaker Big EZ) for a couple years now, but it’s a bit older than that. It uses ann RS101 balboa system. Everything is working fine still, but the tub won’t heat at all now. When the temperature is set, the heat light comes on, but the temperature won’t rise.

After some troubleshooting, I purchased a new heater. Even with the new heater, it still won’t heat. I’m thinking it may be a bad relay on the circuit board, but I don’t know for sure. Any recommendations?

I’ve attached a few pictures of the circuit board. There’s one spot that looks like it could be slightly burnt on the back. It lines up with one of the mounts that holds a fuse (the white one towards the right side of you’re looking at the front of the board). I replaced that fuse, but it didn’t change anything.

IMG_5660.thumb.jpeg.7591a55987b8f37f314312b8fdccdbd8.jpegIMG_5659.thumb.jpeg.eba46a1076ef1b4680196dc1fcefe725.jpeg