I designed a nifty tool to clean filters - looking for more beta testers!

ratchett

Howdy all!

As everyone knows, cleaning your filters is essential for maintaining a healthy spa, but I've always been dissatisfied with traditional option using a hose to spray down the filter which seems to push dirt deeper into the filter pleats!

After countless hours of research and prototyping various designs, I had an "ah-hah" moment: using centrifugal force with a power drill to flush clean the filters in a bucket of water (or water mixed with filter cleaning solution) and then use high speed in an empty bucket to pull the water and dirt out.

At first, I designed a massive contraption that pinched the filter from both sides, but it turned out to be overly complicated and expensive. Listening to feedback from industry experts, I took another year to tinker and came up with an ingenious single-sided version using a rubber plug to grip the filter.

I'm proud to present my creation: the Spa Filter Spinner Cleaning Tool! 🌀 Not only is it effective and constructed with American-made parts, but it's also easy to use and saves you time and money by extending the life of your filters. Plus, it's completely safe and requires no harsh chemicals (although you can turbocharge the cleaning process by pre-soaking filters in a filter cleaning solution before flushing them clean in a fresh bucket of water).

Now, here's where I need your help! Since I have very few friends with spas nearby, I'm reaching out to find beta testers to collect valuable data. If you're interested in seeing the remarkable difference it can make in your spa maintenance routine and want to be one of the first to try the Spa Filter Spinner Cleaning Tool, it's available now on eBay for beta-testers - https://www.ebay.com/itm/175572212950
Now available:  Size lookup guide
Your feedback and support mean the world to me. Let's work together to revolutionize hot tub filter cleaning!
s-l16001.thumb.png.3cee85dc4f6982209084121f82643cc2.png

• Like 1

• ratchett changed the title to I designed a nifty tool to clean filters - looking for more beta testers!
2 hours ago, cranbiz said:

Very interesting, my friend. I believe you are on to something.

Thanks!

I really designed this for my own personal needs to speed up the cleaning process. The TriX filter in that photo is three years old, but still looks in great condition because I use my filter spinner monthly.

My hope is to eventually wholesale these because it'd be an easy up-sell for pretty much any hottub dealer or spa tech.  But for now I'm still gathering data on what sizes work best for what filters.