Leasure bay spa up/down temperature not working

Hello,

Everything is working except I cannot change the current temperature. I do not think the touch panel is bad as I can change modes which require the up/down temp button to be pressed. Any ideas what it could be. Photos are the touch panel, circuit board, and schematic. 

IMG_8416.jpeg

IMG_8414.jpeg

IMG_8413.jpeg

IMG_8412.jpeg

Don't see a locking feature in the manual so not sure where you go from here. Might try a memory reset... 

To reset the memory (and settings) back to factory default, turn off power, jumper both J43 pins, turn power on until “Pr” appears, power off and reset jumper to be on one pin only.

Thanks for your help! Really appreciate it. This works and now the spa is set to 100 deg (default) but I still cannot change the up/down temperature. The buttons do nothing. Any ideas to fix this?

At least I can enjoy the spa for now at 100 deg. I thank you very much!

Thanks for the suggestion and I tried the other connection and same result. Wires and connection look good so not sure what could be the problem. As stated, the mode function works on the topside and you need the up/down temperature button to change the mode. So I'm not convinced it is the topside control panel. Anything else to try?

All I got.

There was a phone number in the post you replied to at the beginning for leisure bay...  leisure Bay....888-524-9475... Or try and contact Balboa directly...but they will likely tell you to call Leisure Bay but you might get lucky and get to speak to an actual person.