Sundance Altamar new cover suggestions.

I'm looking for new cover for my 2005 Sundance Altamar. This will be my fourth cover mostly due to the foam becoming too heavy. I called the local Sundance dealer where I bought the tub and all the replacement covers. I was quoted a price for $795 (vinyl) which seems a bit steep after seeing some online prices under $500 shipped. I asked the dealer if it was a Sundance cover and was told they get their covers from the company that makes all Sundance covers. I tried to find out what company Sundance uses but was not successful.

Any suggestions for a company to order a cover from? I'm located in Southern Maine. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Sundance uses Core Cover.  Cannot buy direct, only through retailers I believe.

Shipping is expensive for hot tub covers.  I have an account with Core Cover.  Single cover shipping is $275 for me in Wisconsin, for reference.  Ask your dealer to just order the cover through Sundance.  Might take a little longer to get the cover but they won't have as high a shipping cost if it ships with an order of hot tubs.

• Like 1

Thank you both for your thoughts and suggestions. I think the best bet is to order the cover through a Sundance dealer. My concerns with other cover companies is if the cover is not an exact fit or if the quality is lacking.

One of the replacement covers I bought through the local Sundance dealer had the seam in wrong position. So they had to order another one at no cost to me. I'm going to get some prices from other Sundance dealers in my area.

Thanks again!