Breaker tripping issue

loc47116

Hey everyone. Trying to figure out why the breaker keeps randomly tripping on my hot tub. I replaced the board and the pump a few weeks back.  Ever since, the breaker will randomly trip. Sometimes it will run for 8 hours and trip, other times it trips after a couple of days. All other functions work well and heats to 105.  I started troubleshooting by unplugging the ozonator and resetting the breaker. it tripped. Disconnected the heater and reset.  It tripped.  Disconnected the pump and its been running for over 24 hours.  The 50 amp breaker is fairly new also. Does this sound like a board issue or the pump? Maybe the run capacitator on the pump going bad?  Or just a faulty breaker? TIA

Hot tub- Viking Royale  2006 model

New board- Viking Spa Circuit Board 54381

Pump- 4 HP Waterway pump

post photos of the circuit board and schematic on the inside cover so we can see what you have and how it is set up. You might want to go back and check all the wiring connections at the board and in the GFCI. Also make sure the GFCI is seated properly.

Why did you replace the original board?

The original board had a burnt connection where the pump plugged in.  I ordered a new board, and was given a revised one since the hot tub is so old.  The new board is set up to run @110V but i have it configured to run 240v. Set dip switches and did the jumper reset. It doesnt trip with the power on and no load.  Picture is the schematic of the new board with instructions to convert to 240v. My dad, 30 yr electrician, and I installed the service breaker ourselves. 

16771823318066761420815588203551.jpg