Watkins hotspot RLX high speed not functioning

BobS

Watkins hotspot RLX

Model zq

Serial number z q3a117

Watkins 800-999 4688 x 843

Older hotspot RLX model 

Problem when plugged in the motor starts right up when it usually goes through a system check first before starting due to low temp. Starting in low speed it appears to be pumping fine have checked motor and impeller. When attempting high speed the unit hums and if not reversed will reset with a click and go back to slow speed. Have had this problem before with a faulty flow switch and have replaced said switch. I have even jumpered the two leads to the flow switch to eliminate it from the circuit. Have checked the heater element and shows continuity. Must be something on the circuit board is my guess there are two components that go to the motor for low and high speed. Could it be the high speed component is faulty? Also where can I find schematics and documentation for this hot tub there are components plugged in that I have no idea what they are

.zq27  are.