Circ pump tripping the minute I plug it into board.

I have a masterspas ls800 and seems to be an issue with the circ pump when plugged into board. Everything else will run fine when circ pump is unplugged but as soon as I plug that in it trips. I have already tried to replace my breaker and it tripped with that as well. The circ pump does run when plugged into different input. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Circ pump shown is 120V and not 240V. Post photos of the circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover. Does the pump wire have 3 wires (White Black and green) or 4 (add red)? White to black wire connections you should get 120V. If you get 120 off the board and it trips when the circ gets connected then to me it would seem that there is a short in the motor. 

18 minutes ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

Circ pump shown is 120V and not 240V. Post photos of the circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover. Does the pump wire have 3 wires (White Black and green) or 4 (add red)? White to black wire connections you should get 120V. If you get 120 off the board and it trips when the circ gets connected then to me it would seem that there is a short in the motor. 

It is green  black white. What should I do to fix the short? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you test white to blk and get 120V off the board and then plug in circ and it trips it's likely leaking enough current somewhere to trip the GFCI. You could open the cover at the back of the motor and see if there are any wires touching or if there is sign of damage of any kind. Open the cap on top of the motor and check the capacitor for leakage as well. Use an insulated screwdriver and touch across the tabs to discharge any voltage before touching. I don't know your skill level so check yourself before doing anything. They can be found online for around $250 so in the field I'm not messing with it and replacing.

Be careful when handling a capacitor. It can hold a voltage charge for a long time and you can be shocked by it. To drain all the power out of a capacitor you can touch both prongs together with the shaft of an insulated screwdriver. You may get a spark or pop from the current outflow.

Factory replacement (out of stock) https://www.masterspapartsonline.com/products/x321791-spa-pump-top-center-discharge-120v-g-g-olympian-circulation-pump.html