Moto massage jets

Hi,

I'm have an issue with the moto massage on my hot spring Aria tub.  The 4 jets above the seat are working fine but nothing is happening with the massage section (nothing coming out at all).  I've taken out the jets and ran the pump to that section but no air was coming out where the jets should be (Is this usual ?).  Any ideas please before I go to the expense of having to replace them

1 hour ago, RDspaguy said:

I am confused.

Your moto-massage is not working, so you removed and plan to replace the 4 jets above it?

Why should air be coming from your jets, did you mean water? Or are you referring to the air injection that occurs inside the jet barrel which you removed?

@castletonia, @CanadianSpaTech, wanna jump in here?

Not a lot of Watkins product up here in my area. Only 1 dealer that I know of and they are "Pool and Spa" and more pool than spa

The Moto-Massage jets are run by jet pump 1 and the jets above the Moto-Massage are run by jet pump 2.  As far as I can tell, it has always been this way.  If there is no water coming out of the Moto-Massage jets, I can only assume pump 1 is not working.  Even if you disassemble and remove the Moto-Massage jet assembly, there should still be water coming out.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 7.54.12 PM.png