Cal Spa

I am looking into buying a spa sold only online. American Spa AM-630L-M  Manufactured by Cal Spa.  I am a little concerned about having no local tech support.

Has anyone ever heard of this spa ?  It is going into a home that I rent out and the price is right.  I looked into the Relay by Hot Springs but the local  retailer wanted $6500 .

Any Suggestions on a good 4- 5 person spa that is not expensive for a rental property?

Thanks

Not a fan of Cal Spas.  Used to work for a company that sold them.  Terrible factory support and the product we mediocre at best.  $6500 is a fair price for a Relay.  However, if that is more than you want to spend, look into Nordic and Viking.  More basic but both are good quality for what they are and at least with Nordic, they have great support.

I still have a 1988 model CalSpa.  Yes, I think they have been strange for parts, like no diagrams with part numbers.  15 years ago I needed a timer not readily available, and told them I had a 1988 Hawaiian model, but they really just needed to know if I had the blue timer or red timer.  But mine still works, even if I never could figure out exactly what the knobs on top do, but at least it uses a standard type water heater I can buy at Home Depot.

I did by pass the original filter cartridge assembly to get that out of the cabinet and add real ball valves about a decade ago, that was a smart move.