2002 Hot Springs Prodigy Control Panel Issue

Hey guys, I just bought a 2002 Hot Springs Prodigy. I put all new jets, and a new heater in it. Started it up for the first time last night. The circulation pump works fine, the heater is working as well. The problem is I can only get one button on the control panel to do anything, and it is the light + button, and it will turn the jet pump on. The top side panel works just as it should. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem like this. Didn't know if there may be a problem with the control head or the main board itself. Any help is appreciated. The serial # is HQ1D1262 and it had the IQ2020 control panel in it.

You're talking about the main panel (with the digital display)not working properly?) Sometimes the dummy panel will get sand in the buttons, and they'll stay pressed even when no one id pushing a button- mucking up the functions. - try removing it and press the buttons on the control head directly. If there's still a problem- you'll need a new control head. If pressing the control head buttons works great- just remove the buttons from the dummy faceplate, clean them, and put them back in.