Salt Water Chlorinator Is Toast!

Tripp

Typical: here we are in a heat-wave in southern Ontario, and my clorinator died.

It's a "Chlormatic III, CM601", and was installed in 2004. We got 7 1/2 years out of it.

Another typical: "Chlormatic" doesn't seem to exist anymore, so it appears that I'm going to have to replace the whole thing, as it's not much difference in price to replacing just the cell.

Can anyone give me some good advice as to which brand I should go to?

Many thanks in advance !

Typical: here we are in a heat-wave in southern Ontario, and my clorinator died.

It's a "Chlormatic III, CM601", and was installed in 2004. We got 7 1/2 years out of it.

Another typical: "Chlormatic" doesn't seem to exist anymore, so it appears that I'm going to have to replace the whole thing, as it's not much difference in price to replacing just the cell.

Can anyone give me some good advice as to which brand I should go to?

Many thanks in advance !

Chlormatic still exists. The name has changed however. It is now the Jandy/Zodiac Aquapure. The cell design is now 3 port but it can be accomodated with a minor plumbing change. Try contacting Zodiac Canada for assistance.

If you are thinking of replacing the entire unit look into Goldline/Hayward, Watermaid, and i(f available in Canada) Autopilot.