Dimension One Spas

lgary

Igary,

That is a great model, total unique for a 2 person tub, I have a few of those out in the field and the customers love em. I would contact Dennis to point you to a local dealer in your area. The Dupree Bay has all the features as the other Bay Series spas, just designed for 2 people for therapy and nice and deep... :rolleyes:

I am thinking about buying a dimension one dupree Bay spa but I can't find one to look at. Does anyone actually own one of these? and if so, what do you think about them.

Where are you located, maybe I can point you in the right direction.

I am located near Bay City Michigan but I can not find a dealer that actually has one in their showroom where I can go and physically see it or try it out before I purchase. Do you know place or anyone that has one?

I am thinking about buying a dimension one dupree Bay spa but I can't find one to look at. Does anyone actually own one of these? and if so, what do you think about them.

Where are you located, maybe I can point you in the right direction.

I am located near Bay City Michigan but I can not find a dealer that actually has one in their showroom where I can go and physically see it or try it out before I purchase. Do you know place or anyone that has one?

Igary,

Give me a call tomorrow in the office and I will put you in touch with the Regional Rep for that area, he will know who will have on that you can look at in a store or in the field. These are not our top sellers, simply because they are basically an intimate 2 person spa. But I will tell you, it has a great following in Europe and it is great for a couple.

My number is (800) 345-7727 and as for Dennis in Customer Service.

D1Dennis2009

Dennis will get you pointed in the right direction there,, as for the comment on the second rate gadgets and electronics,,,wow,,,,is all i can say,, So gecko controls are second rate,,,,,i would say that you two top manufacturers on controls systems in the industry Gecko and Balboa,, which i happen to sell spas with both, I can tell you i have less service calls on Gecko.. so you do not like being reminded when to clean the filter, change the water, replace the mineral cartridge, large display screen, the option to adjust the running times of the jets, the waterfall,and lights from the topside control, how about the IWATCH system , the Waterway jets they use and alot of other manufacturers use...the warranty also... I do not see were you are coming from...Also if they are second rate, how can the be one of the 14 brands that earned the Independent spas certification by Spasearch...

Iagary if you have any questions on the Dupree Bay in the meantime you can contact me if you like,, can probably even put you in contact with one of my Dupree Bay owners....

Eric

Bah... second rate electronics, and gimmicks galore... Next....

Is this directed at all new products?

Do you still prefer pneumatic controls, and mechanical t-stat's? You can't possibly be comparing them to similar product's and come to that conclusion. The electronics are just fine.

I hold D-1 near the top in Quality of all the spas in my service area.

Dennis will get you pointed in the right direction there,, as for the comment on the second rate gadgets and electronics,,,wow,,,,is all i can say,, So gecko controls are second rate,,,,,i would say that you two top manufacturers on controls systems in the industry Gecko and Balboa,, which i happen to sell spas with both, I can tell you i have less service calls on Gecko.. so you do not like being reminded when to clean the filter, change the water, replace the mineral cartridge, large display screen, the option to adjust the running times of the jets, the waterfall,and lights from the topside control, how about the IWATCH system , the Waterway jets they use and alot of other manufacturers use...the warranty also... I do not see were you are coming from...Also if they are second rate, how can the be one of the 14 brands that earned the Independent spas certification by Spasearch...

Iagary if you have any questions on the Dupree Bay in the meantime you can contact me if you like,, can probably even put you in contact with one of my Dupree Bay owners....

Eric

Eric,

I would like get in contact with a Dupree owner and physically see it for myself.

Bah... second rate electronics, and gimmicks galore... Next....

Is this directed at all new products?

Do you still prefer pneumatic controls, and mechanical t-stat's? You can't possibly be comparing them to similar product's and come to that conclusion. The electronics are just fine.

I hold D-1 near the top in Quality of all the spas in my service area.

you said that you hold it "near" the top so I guess my question is; which one do you hold "at" the top?