Help With Search

Sixgunz

My wife and I are looking for a large spa with a swimming area/platform. We want a Hot Spring Spa, but so far, no luck in finding if they ever made one.

We want to get a Hot Spring brand because my father has had one for 15 years with little trouble. We, on the other hand, own a Sundance & it is the biggest P.O.S. I could imagine.... sorry for all you other Sundance owners...this thing is horrible.

We bought it used, so it's out of warranty....& the thing won't turn on the heater unless it's above 70 degrees outside...it thinks there's "ICE" present, therefore----the heater doesn't work. OH.....it will allow all the pumps to work....so, I guess it's OK to let the pumps freeze & break, which has no liability to them...but the heater....well, well...they need to make sure it only operated under ideal curcumstances...On my Sundance, there's only large pumps....no small ones...so it's only hot if a large pump is working & the heater is allowed to turn from the unit... I just can't believe a company who claims to be as good as they do would put out such a substandard design/product, but I digress........

Anyway....

Does anyone know of a spa model that Hot Spring has made that has a swimming bar built in with a jet or jets that act as if one is swimming in the spa????

My wife and I are looking for a large spa with a swimming area/platform. We want a Hot Spring Spa, but so far, no luck in finding if they ever made one.

We want to get a Hot Spring brand because my father has had one for 15 years with little trouble. We, on the other hand, own a Sundance & it is the biggest P.O.S. I could imagine.... sorry for all you other Sundance owners...this thing is horrible.

We bought it used, so it's out of warranty....& the thing won't turn on the heater unless it's above 70 degrees outside...it thinks there's "ICE" present, therefore----the heater doesn't work. OH.....it will allow all the pumps to work....so, I guess it's OK to let the pumps freeze & break, which has no liability to them...but the heater....well, well...they need to make sure it only operated under ideal curcumstances...On my Sundance, there's only large pumps....no small ones...so it's only hot if a large pump is working & the heater is allowed to turn from the unit... I just can't believe a company who claims to be as good as they do would put out such a substandard design/product, but I digress........

Anyway....

Does anyone know of a spa model that Hot Spring has made that has a swimming bar built in with a jet or jets that act as if one is swimming in the spa????

I don't think Hot Springs makes a swim spa, but to see several of them type Swim Spa into your search engine.