Problem With Saratoga Spa

BMoore

I have had a Saratoga Spas hot tub for about 3.5 years. After cleaning and refilling last week, the temp will not go above 91 degrees and three lights are blinking on the temp display pad. The local dealer is out of business and the company has not responded to me. Does anyone know anything about these tubs? Thank you.

I have had a Saratoga Spas hot tub for about 3.5 years. After cleaning and refilling last week, the temp will not go above 91 degrees and three lights are blinking on the temp display pad. The local dealer is out of business and the company has not responded to me. Does anyone know anything about these tubs? Thank you.

It is pumping water? If so turn off the power to the tub and wait 10 minutes and then turn it back on.

It is pumping water? If so turn off the power to the tub and wait 10 minutes and then turn it back on.

Thanks! It's working fine now. I really appreciate your help. Do you know if this company is still in business? They have not replied to me and I wrote twice.

• 15 years later...

I have a Saratoga hot tub that i bought last year. Cost was over 10k! The water temperature goes to 104 and then the heater shuts off. Temperature then drops to 102 before the heater symbol goes on. Every hot tub that i have had keeps the temperature constant at 104. This one does not! 
Does anyone else have this problem?