No More Amore Bay Problems!

masanori

I would like to start off by saying thank you to SpaGuy and Dennis from Dimension 1 for all of their help. To recap, pump 2 initially seemed to be broken. After D1 talked me through the entire process, he found that it was just a wire that was not plugged into the circuit board. In regards to the underwater switches, everything is working perfectly. The tub is 100% in working order. There were no equipment issues whatsoever. Dennis from tech support was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He was determined to fix my spa and that is what he did within 15 minutes over the phone! My wife and I are now very happy to use our gorgeous spa!

Pics to follow...

-George

I would like to start off by saying thank you to SpaGuy and Dennis from Dimension 1 for all of their help. To recap, pump 2 initially seemed to be broken. After D1 talked me through the entire process, he found that it was just a wire that was not plugged into the circuit board. In regards to the underwater switches, everything is working perfectly. The tub is 100% in working order. There were no equipment issues whatsoever. Dennis from tech support was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He was determined to fix my spa and that is what he did within 15 minutes over the phone! My wife and I are now very happy to use our gorgeous spa!

Pics to follow...

-George

George,

I really appreciate your patience and help in correcting the minor issues that we found, we could use a few techs like you in the field. I also would like to thank SpaGuy for getting me in touch with you, I had been having trouble staying logged in after the site was upgraded. Well anyway, you have my number should you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

d1dennis2009

Speaking of log in, what's up with the beta site. That thing never saves my log in. Are many people having this same experience. Sorry to tread jack.

Yeah and I had to figure it out for myself, login on the main page and then enter the forum and it will save you login. It took me forever to figure that out, becauuse I always go straight to the forum page.

Give it a shot, good luck.