Premium Leisure ?

dino s.

I am a newbie here to the forum and to the hot tub world. I am just starting out to purchase a new tub. I came across a company called Premium Leisure llc. After a little research there came up a few red flags. There seems to be a history with Hydra or Hydro Spas, Gulf Coast Pinnacle and Premium Leisure.Are these companies one and the same and just a name change to get out of warranty obligations ? Or is it a new company. Any thoughts on their products and service records would be appreciated.

These companies were started by the same person / group. No they aren't the same company (technically that's the whole point of chapter 11 protection) - and so yes, that would raise questions about the warranty. They do use Balboa controls, I don't know about the pumps, insulation, etc.

Thanks. Thats what I thought. Going to visit some local dealers. Some brands that they carry: Sundance, Baja, and Artesian. Any thoughts on these ?

Baha is an unknown in my area, so I cannot offer advice on it. The Sundance's are good. I think they've slipped a lit bit in the past couple of years, but very good anyway. Artesian is good, but you better make sure the dealer will solidly support you. Tech support from them can be thin.

John