Problem With Jacuzzi Laser Select Series

Hi,

I am newbie.

I kept the jacuzzi in operation during heavy rain. Since then, when I switch on the Jacuzzi, the breaker trips. I replace the fuse (SC-30) from the Balboa board (H700), I disconnected all the pump and still the same problem.

Therefore I believe that the board has to be replaced? Anyone can confirm?

Is there anyway to check if it is the board or the Power transformer?

If I change the board (with a more recent model most probably), do I need to change the controller as well?

Many thanks

when you were checking this, you mention you unplugged the pumps, did you also unplug the ozone, lights, heater.....if you remove all of these and still trips, i would check your disconnect breaker , you can remove the incoming wires cover the ends , turn on power if it rips something going on in the disconnect. if it does not trip, reattach the wires, flip on power with everything else unhhooked. If it does not trip, add one compenent one by one, i would lean to the heater or ozone unit,, by any chance with all the rain , did you have any water get on the control board, or into the conduit for your wire going into the spa....