Good Price On A Limelight Flair

illini1

Hello, i have been given a price by a local dealer and wanted to know if it was reasonable. It is a 2010 floor model limelight flair with optional ozone system, but no music system. His price if I paid cash was $6300. He gave the option of a music system for an extra 695. Does this seem reasonable for a prior year floor model? Thanks for the help.

Hello, i have been given a price by a local dealer and wanted to know if it was reasonable. It is a 2010 floor model limelight flair with optional ozone system, but no music system. His price if I paid cash was $6300. He gave the option of a music system for an extra 695. Does this seem reasonable for a prior year floor model? Thanks for the help.

that is a very nice closeout price on that model

Can't comment on the price of the spa, but I would take a pass on the music system and get a nice, Bose portable sounddock for around $300. Runs on batteries (so it's safe), awesome sound quality and you can use it anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a 2011 Flair myself and the $6300 is a good price. I love mine.

Radios are basically car systems. They are not meant to survive in outdoor environments, plus the speakers are low quality. Save the money you can always buy a nice portable boom box system for around $100 that will sound a hell of alot better.

The sound system would be an IPod docking station.

That is a good price, I paid $7,000.00 for my limelight a year and half ago, it included steps, lifter, starter kit, delivery, tax, although it was a good tub, I ended up selling it, it was my first tub and I knew, I waited and held on to it, I would have not got enough money for it, I ended up upgrading to a 2011 Sundance Cameo after researching and wet testing the tubs..the limelight is good, little noisy, but not bad, in the year and half , I owned it, 7 jets had to be replaced and a led, all covered under warranty, so no problems, the light show in that tub is awesome, but the therapy, I needed more, that is why, I went with Sundance...got arthritis...good luck , with it...