Marquis Journey Leak?

rankin727

Hey all. Two problems with the Marquis Ultimate Journey that we have...the first is the jets/pump at location 3 won't run. It's like there is no power at the pump. Press the button and nothing happens. Is there a circuit breaker? Secondly, my wife and I were in there for an hour today and we lost about an inch and a half of water. I refilled just a few days ago and maybe put in too much water making me wonder if there is an overflow protection or something similar. Or do i have a leak somewhere? I appreciate everyone's help in advance.

Hey all. Two problems with the Marquis Ultimate Journey that we have...the first is the jets/pump at location 3 won't run. It's like there is no power at the pump. Press the button and nothing happens. Is there a circuit breaker? Secondly, my wife and I were in there for an hour today and we lost about an inch and a half of water. I refilled just a few days ago and maybe put in too much water making me wonder if there is an overflow protection or something similar. Or do i have a leak somewhere? I appreciate everyone's help in advance.

Have you taken off the equipment bay cover and looked to see if there's a leak at the pump that's not working? How old is the tub?

Have you taken off the equipment bay cover and looked to see if there's a leak at the pump that's not working? How old is the tub?

The leak only happens occasionally, like once every two weeks or so. When it happens it seems like a fairly large amount of water in a short time, and it seems to only leak so far and then stop. As for the pump that doesn't work, I did have the cover off but could not get the leak to happen while I ran the other pumps. There is evidence of mice so I hope they haven't chewed something. The spa is approx. 10 yrs old, I have owned the home for a year and have had no problems until now.

maybe the pump fuse in the board . you might check that first, have you touched the motor is it hot?, the leak!!! how are the seals at the heater unions, check valve for you ozone did it fail?

Motor is cold. I could only find one fuse on the board and I assumed it was working as the other pumps run. As for the leak, I'm new to this. I don't know anything about the ozonator (when it runs, check valve) etc. I had the other pumps running and cannot find the leak anywhere near the access panel that I took off. Is there any reason the one pump would trip off, like a safety switch? I just feel the leak and the pump failing happened at about the same time. I did check with a voltage tester and there is power to all 3 pumps, but an electrician buddy of mine told me that the there may be power to all 3 as the switch may just shot off one leg. Also, about the relays, are they on the control board and can they fail? Thanks for the help btw.