What Just Happened!

Tubber McGee

Been coming to this site for over a year - learned alot and finally decided on purchasing a Hot Spring Tub. I was set on the sovereign, but did not want to ever have buyers remorse. After many conversations and many nights reading forums - I decided that I can not go wrong with a Vanguard. Been dealing with my dealer for over a year and went in today to tell him my thoughts. He had previously gave me prices on the Vanguard - so I went into to work him on the price.

I walk through the door BOOM BAM POW - he tells me if I buy today - he will meet my price - I wrote a check on spot!

I guess the Hot Tubs are like Cars - They have them interest free from the dealer for 60 or 90 days - after that - they write a check. Think the 90 days were close to being up on this baby!

So..I am the new owner of a Hot Springs Vanguard - Espresso/Pearl - upgraded steps - upgraded lift assist - ACE salt water system - Free delivery - start up chemicals!

Nervous, but excited as these things are not cheap! Thanks to all the dedicated people on the site - without your help - I'd be sitting in a $3500 plastic tub from Sams's Club.

Delivery is one week from today - can't wait! Anyone know where I can find "NO TOPS ALLOWED" sign!

Been coming to this site for over a year - learned alot and finally decided on purchasing a Hot Spring Tub. I was set on the sovereign, but did not want to ever have buyers remorse. After many conversations and many nights reading forums - I decided that I can not go wrong with a Vanguard. Been dealing with my dealer for over a year and went in today to tell him my thoughts. He had previously gave me prices on the Vanguard - so I went into to work him on the price.

I walk through the door BOOM BAM POW - he tells me if I buy today - he will meet my price - I wrote a check on spot!

I guess the Hot Tubs are like Cars - They have them interest free from the dealer for 60 or 90 days - after that - they write a check. Think the 90 days were close to being up on this baby!

So..I am the new owner of a Hot Springs Vanguard - Espresso/Pearl - upgraded steps - upgraded lift assist - ACE salt water system - Free delivery - start up chemicals!

Nervous, but excited as these things are not cheap! Thanks to all the dedicated people on the site - without your help - I'd be sitting in a $3500 plastic tub from Sams's Club.

Delivery is one week from today - can't wait! Anyone know where I can find "NO TOPS ALLOWED" sign!

Congratulations Tubber,

Good luck with your new spa. And be sure to take some pictures (feel free to interpret that however you like, just make sure you post them here.)

DK117

Part of the reason you got a good deal is probably because you are now much more knowledgeable than the average person. That makes a huge difference in anything you buy.

BINGO, being prepared with inforamtion is the best way to go in!

Even if they don't take your firm offer at least it gives you information as to were you stand. Go in prepared to make a firm yet polite offer and see what happens. Worse case is they say no and if so usually they will counter back to you. Sometimes they even say "yes".

Congrats Tubber McGee - You just bought an excellent tub and it sounds like you got a good deal as well. As for a "No Tops Allowed" sign, you don't really need one. As "Captain" of the hot tub it is your honor - duty actually - to personally remove the the tops of those who may enter. It is for their own safety, really.