Master Spas Twilight 240 Model

Ann T

I am interested in the Master Spas Twilight TS240. I just wet tested the Master Spas Twilight TS120 model(110v - lower jet power) & also the 8 person model with the same jets as the TS240(220v)is supposed to have. It was fantastic!! It was at a Tub-Expo show!!yikes I just went to see what was out there, not planning on buying. I am interested in the TS240 for the small size & 210v connection & the perfect seating arrangement in this tub where we need to put it. I came home to check out the comments on the internet before I buy. I am curious to all the negative comments to Master Spas. Has anyone bought a Master Spa &/or Twilight ts240 that is happy with it? The price was inline with a Jacuzzi & Viking spa that I like & the wet test was great!! Any comments? (dat943@hotmail.com)

I am interested in the Master Spas Twilight TS240. I just wet tested the Master Spas Twilight TS120 model(110v - lower jet power) & also the 8 person model with the same jets as the TS240(220v)is supposed to have. It was fantastic!! It was at a Tub-Expo show!!yikes I just went to see what was out there, not planning on buying. I am interested in the TS240 for the small size & 210v connection & the perfect seating arrangement in this tub where we need to put it. I came home to check out the comments on the internet before I buy. I am curious to all the negative comments to Master Spas. Has anyone bought a Master Spa &/or Twilight ts240 that is happy with it? The price was inline with a Jacuzzi & Viking spa that I like & the wet test was great!! Any comments? (dat943@hotmail.com)

You might want to check the reviews on rhtubs.com but keep in mind more people put in effort to complain then do people who are happy. But I bet someone on this forum has info regarding Master Spas, you can also type in master spas on the search engine on this site and read pasts posts. Good Luck!

can you tell me what manuf are reputable, that have good small 2-4 person spas?

I saw a Viking Spa that I liked, too.

My short list would include Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance along with other worthy options like Arctic, Artesian and Beachcomber, all of which I would look at long before I would consider Master. Some of it may depend on who is in your area; most every spa website has a dealer locator to see who is in your area.

I can't find one single good thing to say about Master.

Sorry I'm no help!

I can't find one single good thing to say about Master.

Sorry I'm no help!

Ann,

The T 240 is a very nice 220volt spa. It has twice the power and jets of the 120.

I service most major brands from the US...I do not service any Canadian spas...

I have a hard time getting paid by some amkers up there...

Master Spas website has alot of good info and some nice videos of how they are made...

The TV Show on the Discovery TV Network "How it's Made" went to Master Spas factory to show others

how to make spas. Master Spas are in the top 5 spa manufactures in the USA with Sundance, Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera. Master had the highest quality score of the top 5 as voted by Spa Search magazine...

What area of the country are you buying one?

Beware of the Master Bashers on this site. They say bad things about Master without any credible back up...

I have serviced their spas for 10 years and they are easy to deal with...

If you ever need anything call them toll free at 1-800-860-7727...

I do like the layout in one of the Master Spas the one with the higher up lounge that you can use for tanning. It is a big waste of space for where I'm located because we have really short summers but I can see using this if I lived in the southern part of the country. If hot spring came out with something like that I would have to upgrade :wub: I like the idea of being able to tan and have warm water running underneath your body. I wonder how well those models are selling? Does anyone on here own that model??

• 3 months later...

I'm back. We just ordered a Hot Spring Solana TX hot tub.

It triangular, with both seats facing the same direction & where we need to position it we both get to look at the woods behind our house, which was one reason I picked this one. We were allowed to wet-test & both fit comfortably (I'm 5'4" & my husband is 6'). It only holds 130 gallons & has nice "seats", they are low, but not as low as some(almost to the floor) hottubs I've looked at. I was hoping to spend less, but we didn't need to purchase the 220v package, as we already had a dedicated electric box for it. The total came to just under $4000. The place wouldn't deal at all, we even offered to pay cash. So, since they didn't give us a deal, we decided to order the inside color we wanted rather than take the floor model.

That is a tiny hot tub for someone 6 ft tall. I would think that most 6 ft tall people would not fit well in a spa that is only 5'7" x 5' 7". To each their own!

It's actually pretty roomy. I'm 6'1" and my wife is 6'. We have one on our back porch and there is plenty of room for us even though our feet touch, which I don't usually mind as it sometimes leads to relations. I actually have a customer who is 6'4" and 280 lbs and it fits him to a "T".

Congratulations on your purchase!

Terminator

That is a tiny hot tub for someone 6 ft tall. I would think that most 6 ft tall people would not fit well in a spa that is only 5'7" x 5' 7". To each their own!

It's actually pretty roomy. I'm 6'1" and my wife is 6'. We have one on our back porch and there is plenty of room for us even though our feet touch, which I don't usually mind as it sometimes leads to relations. I actually have a customer who is 6'4" and 280 lbs and it fits him to a "T".

Congratulations on your purchase!

Terminator

Too much information Term.

As for the 6'4" 280 lb customer with the Solana, just curious but does he only need about ten gallons of water to fill that baby up?

• 8 years later...