Iso New Hot Tub Cover For Hs Grandee

club411

The OEM seems pricey....anyone buy from the online places? Any success?

Thanks!

Hi, I have never bought a new cover myself yet, (But I can see needing one in a few years), but I have heard nothing but good things about RHtubs on this forum. Look them up online at rhtubs.com. You can custom order them just as you want.

Thanks, Randy

I bought mine for my Sovereign on EBAY for 299.00 with shipping included. 5" to 3" Taper, steam stopper, galvanized steel inserts excellent quality and a 5 year warranty. I believe the store was called riverview coin. All the covers are custom made to your order. I am very happy with mine. Look them up and see what you think.

One Warning: If you have a Hot Spring Grandee, and use one of the Hot Spring branded cover lifters, you will either want to order the OEM cover or find someone that knows how to put the lifter brackets in the cover. Otherwise you may/will not be able to remount your Cover Cradle, Lift n Glide, Up-Rite or other Watkins/Hot Spring made cover lifter.

Also be wary of cheap internet prices. LOTS of companies make/sell covers online, but not all of them are great options. So just do your research before you try buying online. Personally, I'd much rather order the OEM through Hot Spring/Watkins or my local dealer. It'll cost more, but at least you know the quality you'll be getting without question. :)