New Spa User

Before buying a used Sundance the four brands I was looking at were Dimension1, Marquis, Hot Springs and Sundance. I'm sure there are other really good brand names, but just based on reading here and other places that was the list I narrowed it down to. I never really looked at D1 or Marquis though, because there were no local dealers. Buy a used one can save quite a bit of money for a top of the line Hot Tub. But I am a person that never buys a brand new car, where some would only buy new.

First time buyer. Looking at a Jacuzzi 365 or 345. Should I look at other brands? The 365 is a tight fit, other than the foot jets any big difference?

Thanks for the help.

One way to know how much you like the Jacuzzi spas is to compare them to others. Its always best to shop around to get some perspective; personally I like Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance but you'll need to see who is even in your area. If you go to the websites of most every spa manufacturer they'll have a dealer locator where you simply enter your zip code to see if they have someone in your area. Give it a try, take your time choosing and wet test what you think you like.

• 1 month later...

Delivery is happening soon, it shipped from the factory Friday, man that was a long wait. I'm in Chicago and installing it on a brick paver patio. Do I need to get a pad to put the spa on?

Thanks for the help.

As long as you have a good solid base you'll be fine. Pavers will work if there a good solid base. If there floating on mud or sinking/heaving probably not.

if you have chosen jacuzzi 365, then you are at right side.

For more details you may consult - www.hotspring.co.il

Am I missing something here. Why would you look on a Hotspring spa website to get details about a Jacuzzi spa?

• 3 weeks later...