Lifting My Tub, Which Side?

drewskie

I have a leak that is in the worst spot of course, underneath the tub so i need to lift it up and have a look-see. I had the spa tech come out and he confirmed that it's underneath and would need to be turned on it's side but he said to notturn it to the equipment side. I always thought that was the proper place. Which side should I lay the tub on? Thanks.

I have a leak that is in the worst spot of course, underneath the tub so i need to lift it up and have a look-see. I had the spa tech come out and he confirmed that it's underneath and would need to be turned on it's side but he said to notturn it to the equipment side. I always thought that was the proper place. Which side should I lay the tub on? Thanks.

I always turn them with the equipment side down??? For transport and it's easier.

I always turn them with the equipment side down??? For transport and it's easier.

I will also prefer to put your the jacuzzi at equipment side. As it will be most suitable place.

My guess would be to turn it on a side where the equipment will still be visible and accessible.

I understand most time you want to turn a tub equipment side down, but in this case you may need to access that equipment for the repair??

You may want to call the Tech and follow up with him as to which side and why.

Good luck!