Choosing Spa...calspa Or Coast

Well as someone new to tubbing I came on to this forum to get educated and discuss relevant matters to be with their general up keep but in the short time I have been here all I have experienced is back stabbing as to which brand is best and which to buy, clearly a large percentage of people on here have the agenda of promoting themselves (i.e.brand) and little true interest in the community as a whole.

I would respectfully disagree with you sir/madam. I have been on this forum a long time and have been privileged to observe many instances of peer-to-peer cooperation as well as neophytes (like yourself) provided with a great deal of help before and after their journey into the world of spas. I would, daresay, that the ratio of bashing is considerably lower than at times past. I see that as a great credit towards the presence of many long-time industry professionals whose primary existence on these and other forums is to help promote the industry as a whole. Certainly, there are rogue elements which pass through occasionally, but they are soon exposed and sent merrily on their way.

Information is a wonderful tool to have at one's disposal. The rub is in being able to identify it as truth.

Jolly Ol' Term

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poly protection base is another jacuzzi rip .impressions are based on ones own views, to call is to admit. for every finger you point 3point at you

Why not admit that you work with Jacazzi and be done with it. :rolleyes:

truth be known i am an independent spa tech and support no sales reps or do i sell spa just fix them.so bite it

poly protection base is another jacuzzi rip .impressions are based on ones own views, to call is to admit. for every finger you point 3point at you

i don't i am an independent spa tech and support no spa line just fix them. : so rolledeyes back at you

i don't i am an independent spa tech and support no spa line just fix them. : so rolledeyes back at you

I would respectfully disagree with you sir/madam. I have been on this forum a long time and have been privileged to observe many instances of peer-to-peer cooperation as well as neophytes (like yourself) provided with a great deal of help before and after their journey into the world of spas. I would, daresay, that the ratio of bashing is considerably lower than at times past. I see that as a great credit towards the presence of many long-time industry professionals whose primary existence on these and other forums is to help promote the industry as a whole. Certainly, there are rogue elements which pass through occasionally, but they are soon exposed and sent merrily on their way.

Information is a wonderful tool to have at one's disposal. The rub is in being able to identify it as truth.

Jolly Ol' Term

Thanks for you reply, I suppose I just happen to join at a point when one of these 'Master Spa' debates had just kicked off and it appeared to be on going, that and david bilton trash talking about Coast. All I want and guess its true for any new member is general advice on the products they have chosen, how to get the best enjoyment and years of trouble free pleasure out of said product without bad mouthing and dare I say scaremongering people on the brand they have bought.

After DB made those claims I made it my business to check them out, each one didn't prove to be true, especially the frame, so unless they have changed over night or we in the UK get a different product I can't understand his reactions and posting unless it's personal.

Jolly Ol' Term

Thanks for you reply, I suppose I just happen to join at a point when one of these 'Master Spa' debates had just kicked off and it appeared to be on going, that and david bilton trash talking about Coast. All I want and guess its true for any new member is general advice on the products they have chosen, how to get the best enjoyment and years of trouble free pleasure out of said product without bad mouthing and dare I say scaremongering people on the brand they have bought.

After DB made those claims I made it my business to check them out, each one didn't prove to be true, especially the frame, so unless they have changed over night or we in the UK get a different product I can't understand his reactions and posting unless it's personal.

after sending Chad the GM to the UK for a week to fix a boat load of spa's that were about to be sent back last year maybe they have changed, yet leopard's don't change their spots as for trash talk, working on the stuff for 8 years might mean something : you might try to look up a guy by the handle of surreyguy in this forum and quiz him he worked at the factory for 4 years and has backed up my statements

David,

I think you need to do a search on google to see how many brands suffer from problems of one sort or another and in almost every occasion where the words 'STAY AWAY' are used it is almost always the fault of the dealer failing the customer, either through their inability to fix the fault or the dealer going bust. After this search and reading many of the faults each brand suffer I am more happy with my decision because I know I have total faith in my dealer.

I also think most of my complaint with you is your approach towards Coast, maybe if you highlighted your concerns in a different way and better still, use your experience with the brand by helping people like myself and other members on how to care for their tub and what potential issues to look out for and what to do when they might arise.