How Much Should I Expect To Pay For A Trex Deck?

CMACD

I do not know about cost, but my neighbor's Trex Redwood colored deck around his pool is fading and I believe it has a slight warping problem...he is not happy and told me he was not getting anywhere with the manufacture (I do not know the specifics). He installed his deck a few years ago, so maybe the fading issue is now improved with current production.

Hi!

Seriously, I did a lot of research on decking before we had ours built this summer. Trex is junk. Azek is good and you may want to consider CorrectDeck CX as well. That is what we chose and we are very happy with it.

I didn't want to say this, but since you went first, I have to concur. PVC free and made of stronger polypropylene, I went with CX, which has the antimicrobial coating. It is slippery, but not too slippery with snow and ice. I have to go back and look at the sq ft cost.