Thoughts On Buying Sundance Maxxus 2009

tagyerit

Hi folks

First lets start buy saying it nice to see a forum where one thinks one can get honest options. So let me thank you in advance.

Here is the question Im looking at a floor model Sundance Maxxus 2009 for 11.000, it has all the bells and things like a stereo which im not to sure i want unless the price is right..then why not. It is also larger then I need, I would normally look at a Marin or above at around 9000 or so. So what do you think? If you need more info as I suspect you might please let me know. This will be a cash deal, the spa dealer has been in the area for many years with a clean BBB record. He may go down a little bit more with the cash incentive but I have not brought that up yet...again thanks so much..Dave

We bought a 2009 Maxxus a couple months ago and absolutely love it! It replaced a Jacuzzi J-480 that we had for a few weeks, then returned (long story...). The Maxxus is far superior to the J-480 in every way. I highly recommend the Maxxus.

That price is less than we paid, but ours was new, and we paid Cdn dollars, so I can't comment on the price.

Awesome tub though!