Traveling Spa Circus Coming To Our Town

Water Boy

Just heard the commercial on the radio today. I called their 800 number and someone actually answered. I was expecting a answer machine. He told me it will be the biggest show in KS ever and said that it will have over 100 spas to look at. I asked him what spas would be there, and he said all the major manufactures. I said what ones. He said I cant tell you sir, you have to go to the show to see for yourself. I said, well, can I go to a website to preview. He said, no you cant sir, you must go to the show to see the deals in person. I then said have fun scamming people as this is a joke of a show.

Buyer beware to any Kansas people looking for spas. You have been forewarned. There will not be all the major manufactures there. This is false advertising. This is one company and one company only that does a traveling road show. Do a search on here for the Traveling Spa circus and you will see for yourselves!

Good post alerting people of this scam.

Somehow people that do not read this forum need to be informed, perhaps the local dealers in that area could also advertise their spas as well on the same radio station, telling people about the different choices that are available.

They were just here last weekend, a the fairgrounds, and the funny thing is they just showed in a vacant lot by our store with 11 spa tagged sold,,,, we are 3-4 miles from the fairgrounds and they show up right next off the beating path, looks like besides the master stuff, they have blue island spas from Phoenix, a couple phoenix swim spas, and the kicker a used bullfrog sitting on its side the bottom exposed and you can see were the dug out foam in 3 spots to fix and did not fill back in , also the front panel not on and also the control box face not on either, in the spa on its side is a bunch of trash thrown in it.....boy i wish i could get away with setting a spa like that....but on the ad the biggest clearance final markdown..... at least i got a couple deals out of it..........its to bad people fall for the crappy ads about all major manufacturers shown.........

Well, just got first word of the circus. Lots of spas there, but all dirty, several with cracks in the shells, and broken parts on the tubs being displayed. Commercial advertised spas starting out at $2995, the cheapest one there was $3995, and that was a small two man tub with cracks, not a 6 man as advertised. Very rude and pushy salespeople. Claimed the spas were "re-poed from dealers that went out of business in a tough economy," which we all know is a complete lie. Asked what spas were there and the girl said Master. One of them there said Legacy, and the lady said I thought Master was the line here, and she said, " a Chevy is a Chevy." All spas there were Master, Legacy, and Down east, all in the Master family. I wonder where all the other lines of all the major manufactures are at??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Asked for literature or brochures or warranty cards or manuals, and they have none to give, nor do they want to give. Said that there is a three year warranty. Asked if it is a parts and labor warranty, and said its a three year warranty. Asked who worked on them, she said that the local stores do. Asked which store specifically, and she said, "no idea". There is a master store, call them. I'm sure the owner of that store will love hearing that!!

Pretty much a complete joke, and its a shame that lots of people will be duped into these spas and that they will be all on their own starting after they write the check. Buyer Beware!!

Well, just got first word of the circus. Lots of spas there, but all dirty, several with cracks in the shells, and broken parts on the tubs being displayed. Commercial advertised spas starting out at $2995, the cheapest one there was $3995, and that was a small two man tub with cracks, not a 6 man as advertised. Very rude and pushy salespeople. Claimed the spas were "re-poed from dealers that went out of business in a tough economy," which we all know is a complete lie. Asked what spas were there and the girl said Master. One of them there said Legacy, and the lady said I thought Master was the line here, and she said, " a Chevy is a Chevy." All spas there were Master, Legacy, and Down east, all in the Master family. I wonder where all the other lines of all the major manufactures are at??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Asked for literature or brochures or warranty cards or manuals, and they have none to give, nor do they want to give. Said that there is a three year warranty. Asked if it is a parts and labor warranty, and said its a three year warranty. Asked who worked on them, she said that the local stores do. Asked which store specifically, and she said, "no idea". There is a master store, call them. I'm sure the owner of that store will love hearing that!!

Pretty much a complete joke, and its a shame that lots of people will be duped into these spas and that they will be all on their own starting after they write the check. Buyer Beware!!

man what a racket they have.......

and that they will be all on their own starting after they write the check. Buyer Beware!!

I have first hand experience that this statement is total BS. I have a Down East which has been running perfectly except needing the ozone fixed. I made a call to the dealer in my area who also was the ones that delivered it to me, within 2 days, spa fixed charge was $0. Our Spa has been a great purchase. The wife and I love it, our 2 daughters love it, our friends and family that have soaked in it were impressed.

You want to talk about a scam......you so called experts here with the agenda are the scam.

and that they will be all on their own starting after they write the check. Buyer Beware!!

I have first hand experience that this statement is total BS. I have a Down East which has been running perfectly except needing the ozone fixed. I made a call to the dealer in my area who also was the ones that delivered it to me, within 2 days, spa fixed charge was $0. Our Spa has been a great purchase. The wife and I love it, our 2 daughters love it, our friends and family that have soaked in it were impressed.

You want to talk about a scam......you so called experts here with the agenda are the scam.

While a lot of us are not fans of Master you have to realize that this thread is about the fact that Master Corporate sends a traveling show around the US which sells in towns using very questionable sales techniques and then packs up and leaves. Anyone who is unfortunate enough to buy at those shows gets the spa delivered at a later time when they are long gone and they do not have a dealer in the area like you do to fix issues (ok, maybe 10% of the time there happens to be a Master dealer in the area by chance). That is not BS, you have a dealer so your situation is different and even though I'm not a fan of their product at least you have support for it which others do not.

Huskytub i would agree with spatech ,,,spot on.. did you buy your tub from the dealer at a show or the traveling show, that they claim is the biggest sale of the year ALL MAJOR MANUFACTURERS , and there is only 2 represented an no local dealers.....when they came through our town last year there was a master dealer in town, he has since dropped the line. and he had nothing to do with the traveling circus...i am glad you have had minimal problems with your spa . as long as you have local represenatation that is a benefit. but if you did not buy at the circus or have seen the spas like i did , i could not sell anything like that. how about selling a used Bullfrog brand and fixing leaks and not refilling the foam.. i took pictures of this as soon as i have i will post....on the other site did you read the about the traveling circus. also the channel 4 news in i believe was in New Mexico, if you watch this you will see why we believe this is bad for the industry as a whole.